Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Chepi At 1 Year, Getting A Baby Brother!

Just checking in! We have had so much change and I don't have time to catch up completely right now but I'll go through a few things here to catch every one up to speed. :)

Chepi has completed all the level 1 and 2 training and it is getting time to start making her training more complex and specialized.

We we have found out that she is great with puppies and other dogs, has great manners (bowing, playing). My trainer liked her so much we would bring her in to teach other puppies how to socialize!

We bought a house! 🎉

It was a long journey for us but the house is beautiful. We have a half acre and there's even a pool the previous owner put in just for his pups :)

I am so so excited because we just put down the deposit to get another AI puppy!!

We are wanting a boy this time and I am super anxious eager all over again 😍

562D94C1-F2A6-4D58-9324-9F09FBDFD387.jpg

• Like 11

Wow!!! So much exciting news and good stuff going on for you guys! How adorable is Chepi... :wub: you can't help but be in love with AI dogs, and just how communicative, smart (and rascaly, lol!) they are. I am feeling the excitement that you must have, waiting, wondering and then getting your new little one!! So nice that you have half an acre, and a pool for the pups...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

• Like 2

Yay!

• Like 1

[quote name=KittynDoc" post="40583" time="1493911776]Wow!!! So much exciting news and good stuff going on for you guys! How adorable is Chepi... :)

it feels so good to have other people excited along with you :wub:

thank you so much! We are so much happier at our new place and there are so many possibilities

we're also right near the Equestrian Society and they let you bring your dogs out to walk them with the horses 😊

She is such a good pup. I love that her energy always seems to match mine. I've been working on emails since 10 this morning and she has been laying by my side the whole time 😂

• Like 2

it feels so good to have other people excited along with you :wub:

thank you so much! We are so much happier at our new place and there are so many possibilities

we're also right near the Equestrian Society and they let you bring your dogs out to walk them with the horses

She is such a good pup. I love that her energy always seems to match mine. I've been working on emails since 10 this morning and she has been laying by my side the whole time

Oh, yes, it really does feel good to share the excitement! I still remember while we were all waiting for our little pups in such anticipation, then all the stories when we each, in turn, got our little ones...Always so wonderful to hear of their new homes..and the falling in LOVE with the smart little rascalsl!!!

What a LOT of great possibilities and places for you and Chepi (and new brother when he comes) to go! I agree, Wyot also hangs with me when I do work, always laying by me...waiting patiently for when its his turn to go out and run and play! They are truly wonderful dogs!!

• Like 2