Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Gathering 2014 Photos And News

Here is a little taste of The Gathering on Saturday from Ayita's point of view. She had a blast!

DSCN1222.JPG

DSCN1223.JPG

DSCN1228.JPG

DSCN1231.JPG

DSCN1238.JPG

DSCN1239 - Copy.JPG

Edited by Carolyn
  • Like 4

I'm glad you got some pictures too. Here are a few more.

IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0531.jpg

IMAG0532.jpg

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0536.jpg

• Like 3

Looks like the dogs were having a family reunion!

Thank you all for posting photos of the Gathering...I was so sorry to miss it this year. @#*@ ! I thought of all of you letting your pups cavort with each other all weekend.....so envious. What fun! I see Sandy Mayes was there again to teach her magic with the pups. She is simply marvelous. It looks like everyone had a terrific time. Well now there is next year to look forward to. See you all there. :)

Quote Kim LaFlamme:

Just a quick up-date; We had a good turn out with a great turnout of dogs, all having a great time playing in the fenced dog area … was very hot, but people dealt with it well. All 4 liters of pups got a good dose of socializing from lots of kids.

New people from Canada, commenting on how great all the owners & dogs were to see …. came to see dogs & meet owners … are now on the list –

More details & pix of gathering coming soon – thanks for another fun gathering & sorry everyone couldn’t be there -

• Like 2

Boy, that black and white one in the last photo is sure a strange looking dog! :lol:

• Like 3

2014 gathering - Just wanted to thank Anna & Trevor for all their hard work setting things up & making this happen despite the fire. Plus all the help from Josh wallace & his mother Martha, that come here for visits & help a lot with the dogs. Sandy Mays from Canine Angels, always helpful with training advise, with owner friend Jan Thornquest. Joy Wonsowicz for driving all the way up from S. CA & her help. Special thanks to Greg Lowery for his help with the dogs about 3 times a week, driving out from Grants Pass through heat & rain & all his help with this gathering. Hopefully Allison & Molly can make it next year … thanks to all those that made it & their dogs, hope everyone had fun … I sure did –

P.S. I took lots of pix … just trying to send from my camera -

20140802_164055.jpg

20140802_164116.jpg

20140802_164452.jpg

20140802_164526.jpg

• Like 2

Someday I swear I will make it to one of these..! I always love looking at the pictures. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun, and I know Tamarack would be in heaven in such a big pack.

Glad to see it was another success despite the fire issues. And thank you for posting pictures for those of us stuck at home!

• Like 2

omg i love the pic with the little one and the dog just staying ever so still and i wish i could make the drive from canada but we are now going to move 2 hours east of the city of toronto where mooka will have a blast on the 25 acres we are hopping to to get just have to sell our house and move cant wait

Our contribution to the raft of photos from the Gathering G14 1.jpg G14 2.jpgG14 3.jpg G14 4.jpgG14 5.jpg

Love this one of E. she looks so content. :)G14 6.jpg

and our kids enjoying an early morning session of ball. 26.jpg

• Like 2

Nice pics Star. It was nice meeting you. Thanks for everything you did to make the 2014 Gathering happen. It appeared as if everyone had a good time, I know I did.

Love those photos. I also appreciated Star's early morning photo. Ah, I remember how lovely it can be.

Next year for sure.

Carolyn, you captured some lovely moments. Beautiful.

Oh geez, you guys! Next year for sure!

• Like 1

Yes, who is that dog? Simply amazing looking.

• Like 1

I believe she is Nefret (was Shasta 2010 breeder girl - retired)

My daughter and I had a lovely time meeting everyone, including all the dogs! I'll never forget watching all the kids and dogs interact so well. It was really wonderful! And, thanks to Jasper and K'Ne's mom, who worked so hard at putting it all together!