I wish Tesukue and I could of made it. no can do. have fun

#22 rickallen65

rickallen65

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:23 AM

looking forward to some pictures of the gathering. Anyone?

#23 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 842 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

I want to thank everyone who attended the Gathering this year.  It has been a very busy weekend with a lot of people coming from out of the area.  I know some of you who couldn't make it are sitting at home waiting for updates and pictures.  I was so busy I only took a few pictures and haven't even looked at them yet.  There were many cameras out there and I hope that when those who attended get home and settled down will be able to share some pictures and stories.  

I promise I will provide more information real soon as well as the few pictures of the Canine Nose Work demonstration.  I personally am still trying to catch up on things and should be able to get pictures up soon.

Quick summary...good turnout, lots of dogs, lots of food and lots of fun.  A family from Minnesota drive out for the Gathering and went home with their new puppy. Everyone got to see the pregnant mothers (I will release that information soon).

A very busy weekend is finally over and only a few months before planning begins for next year.

#24 Martha

Martha

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:43 AM

Thx Greg and Kim. Awesome weekend. Look forward to next year

#25 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

The girls and I had a great time as always. I only got a few pics at the gathering myself. I think I took more at the kennels. Thank you Greg for again, getting the wheels rolling and organizing the food list and securing the shelter for us to gather and bbq. Thank you Kim for opening up your home for us to come out and see the dogs. It was great to see them as I often check out the breeders on the forum. I was glad to hear that Jay has a home to go to, and become a family dog. I hope he pops up on the forum periodically. I know you will miss him. 

Tenni was able play with one of her brothers, Forest. Arya and Tenni both were sacked out in the truck two minutes after we headed home. Although I didnt get to see which pup went home to Minnesota, I was able to see the three babies. I hope the travel back wasn't too horrible, as that is a long drive. I look forward to seeing these new ones on the forum. 

I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet new dogs and their people :)

Saw some familiar faces from last year and enjoyed watching a sniffing  exercise and an agility course. 

I too, will post some pics later. I am looking forward to seeing pics that others have taken. 

I cannot express how much I enjoyed watching my girls run and play. They had so much fun. 

#26 rickallen65

rickallen65

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

here are a couple recents of Tesuque 6 months. Shes a good girl. we love her so much.

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

#27 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

We just arrived home after our loooong drive. Bridget took a lot of pictures at the gathering and we will post as soon as we can. It was so fun meeting so many people who love their dogs as we do... And their wonderful dogs. I had tears in my eyes as I left the kennel, I feel such a deep draw to it. Thank you so much Greg and Kim for hosting all of us and all the work you put into the gathering, well done! Pictures coming soon!

Edited by sschenck, 11 July 2017 - 10:29 PM.

#28 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

here are a couple recents of Tesuque 6 months. Shes a good girl. we love her so much.
 She is beautiful and sure looks like her brother, you will see just how much when we post some pictures!
[img=http://www.iidoba.or...attachicon.gif] IMG_1340.JPG

[img=http://www.iidoba.or...attachicon.gif] IMG_1352.JPG

#29 rickallen65

rickallen65

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:55 PM

Im sorry i just cant help myself. heres another

IMG_1053.JPG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gathering