Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Update on Rooster a pup from Tonka Sitsi and Cisco Kid.

Rooster has been a wonderful if not challenging addition to my family. He loves meeting new people and doesn’t have a shy bone in his body. Every dog he meets is his new best friend and he will run until they all fall down and he will still keep running. Everyone who meets him remarks on his huge ears, his beautiful eyes and his endless energy. He likes to sleep in front of the fire and is not fond of letting me out of his sight. He gets to come to work with me which has been really great. He has had some resource guarding issues with food but we are working on it and he is slowly improving. Oh and he is stubborn and way way too smart - he figured out how to open his kennel a few weeks ago and greeted me at the door when I got home from the store. He is about 30 lbs now at 4 months and a few weeks and still likes to try and cuddle on my lap. Here are a few pictures of him when he was brand new and what he looks like now.

IMG_20190201_142800552 - Edited.jpg

IMG_20190224_084917377_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20190206_212423603 - Edited.jpg

IMG_20190209_093646725 - Edited.jpg

IMG_20181206_202156408 - Edited.jpg

IMG_20181218_205743263 - Edited.jpg

• Like 4

Ears for days!!! i love it!! what a cutie!

• Like 1

Love those photos, but hey, those are some really big ears! There should be an award for the pup with the biggest ears.

You know how some breeds have to grow into their feet, well...

Really lovely. We actually do this every year, make fun of the biggest ears, and I think Rooster is in the running.

• Like 3