Photo

Nina X Jay Silver Heels (Winter 2017 Litter)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 890 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:38 AM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Nina X Jay Silver Heels.  Nina and the pups are doing well in the bitter cold we have been experiencing here.  Please stay tuned as we will post pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

Nina     Nina.jpg          Jay Silver Heels     Jay.jpg

#2 Emmburr

Emmburr

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, utimate frisbee, hiking, climbing, camping, generally being in the mountains, reading, video games and all things nerdy.

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

That's so exciting! The puppies from the pair last year were gorgeous. And I'm glad they were safe through the crazy weather and the ensuing damage afterwards. Can't wait to see what this litter is like and crossing my fingers that one of them will be my pup!

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:16 AM

More little ones!!!!! Always so exciting....!!! :wub:  Glad all is well as well can be with this weather....stay warm all!

#4 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

Just looking at the parents, these babies are going to be beautiful. Can hardly wait see them.we are thinking of a second pup in the summer of `18. 

#5 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

Does this mean Nakoma's an uncle?  :-D  Nina looks so much like him; they HAVE to be siblings!

#6 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

Excited to see pictures!

#7 JackG

JackG

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:horseback riding, dogs

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:43 PM

Full siblings to my Arlo! Can't wait to see them!

#8 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 890 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:29 PM

Here are a couple of pictures of the little ones.  

I'm sure they were wondering if it would ever stop raining.20170121_122755_1.jpg

No rain, let's play...20170125_155642_1.jpg 20170125_155648_1.jpg 20170125_155834_1.jpg 20170125_155855(0)_1.jpg

#9 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:39 AM

Oh my goodness!!!! :)  :wub:  You forget how tiny they are and the oh so pudgy cuteness!!! It is too much....what a nice way to wake up...to my own sweet Wyot and pics of his half brothers (and sisters?) <sigh> :wub:

#10 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3441 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:27 AM

Awesome...You all at Song Dog are so lucky to greet all of these fur balls into the world.  This is a beautiful iitter.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#11 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1706 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

Wrap 'em up!!! I'd take all four! such cuteness!

#12 nickrichard

nickrichard

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Jay Silverheels, Boone, Houston and my great wife Denise. Not necessarily in that order, LOL

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:50 PM

LOL. that picture of Jay is exactly the way he was......

Jay Silverheels, Boone ad Houston's daddy and pack leader!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users