Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Little Bird X Tonto (2017 Summer Litter)

Woodrat, I see on your profile that you do needle felting, do you ever use your dogs fur?

• Like 1

Woodrat, I see on your profile that you do needle felting, do you ever use your dogs fur?

Not my own dogs', but I've tried dog hair in general and it doesn't work as well as actual wool. It's do-able but it doesn't felt down as easily or as neatly, so it takes much longer and looks pretty shaggy!

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Here you go....

Remember, the pictures of the puppy litters are for everyone's enjoyment.

For those who are on the waiting list, as difficult as it may be, please avoid getting your hopes set on a puppy in the pictures because of its color. These puppies are still young and the colors will continue to change. Kim is currently assessing the personality of the puppies. If you are currently on the waiting list, please be ready to answer you telephone, check your telephone messages and emails as we are beginning to make contact with you. For those who are considering getting on the list, feel free to contact Kim and inquire.

20170824_120128.jpg

20170824_120144.jpg

20170824_120157(0).jpg

20170824_120212.jpg

• Like 3

Omg :wub: this whole litter is what puppy dreams are made of. They are the definition of unique! They all have their own quirks and I think that's what's so beautiful about AI dogs

• Like 2

Oh, Holy Cuteness!!!! I am really looking forward to following these youngsters grow up. Seeing what kind of mischief they get themselves into and the fun they have along the way. Happy additions to the families of these babies.

• Like 3