Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Kittyndoc's Homeopathic Website - Link Please

Hey kittyndoc,

I can't remember if you listed your homeopathic website in another topic but I can't find it .....

could you please reply with the link here?

would love to check it out!!!!!!

Thanks!

Denise

South Florida

Just want to know...you want the link to a homeopathic website, for advice etc....because my own website is herbals, and the only thing I have for pets is the Rose Geranium Spray for ticks...otherwise, it is dried herbs that I pick myself and dry, and a few other nice things (for people, lol!)

About Homeopathy, there is a woman called Madeline Innocent (from Perth, Australia), and her website is:

http://naturaldogshealth.com

Let me know... :)

• Like 3

yes, interested in the rose geranium spray for ticks (I travel to other states every June - will be good to have), and if I find another source for herbs for me, great!

... south florida not best place for dried herbs.

• Like 1

My site is www.katesherbals.com

I have a friend who lives in Naples FL, and she bought a lot, because she also traveled to Italy - and she was really pleased! Let me know what you think. Thanks for your interest! :)

• Like 1

THANK YOU KittyDoc...what a fabulous website. Lots to learn there...really like the way she writes and what she says. Again thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

THANK YOU KittyDoc...what a fabulous website. Lots to learn there...really like the way she writes and what she says. Again thank you for sharing.

I really appreciate the feedback! One of my other loves, besides herbs and all things natural, is writing....I try to bring my products to life, so people can get the feel of it. I love doing the farmer's market during the spring/summer season, and then the holiday shows. Interacting with people, learning from them as well is very rewarding! :)

• Like 1