Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Quote Kim LaFlamme:

..........On another note, just felt this documentary I've attached below may interest you, it's really well done and is free until the weekend to view, we loved it… Anyone who knows and loves animals gets this already - but always fun when science rediscovers ancient ways as being the real deal.

Kathleen

Integrative Mental Health University
IMHU

Dear Friends,
A Hollywood grade film called "Grounded" has just been released. It's got lovely footage of nature ( a National Geographic filmmaker) and an important message for physical and psychological wellness. You can view it for free until October 26 at this website (which also has an article about the film)
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/19/grounded-documentary.aspx
or on YouTube:
Grounded

The film tells the recent story of a community in Alaska. Many people in this remote town were transformed by a simple device that alleviates pain, promotes peaceful sleep, and combats inflammation in the body. It also helps the circulation of blood and enhances the life force. It's based on connecting to the earth energy in a way we take in the free electrons that the earth offers us. (Usually we obstruct this connection by wearing shoes with plastic or rubber soles.)

If you find the video interesting and helpful, please pass this email along to others who might be interested. Encourage them to sign up for our email news. IMHU will continue to offer resources like this, as well as other courses and presentations.

Warmly, Emma

Emma Bragdon, PhD
Director, IMHU, IMHU.org

This is an amazing documentary that is extremely well done. I watched it, bought it, and plan to share it with my family and friends. It takes a bit of time, but well worth it.

Quote Kim Laflamme:

Please watch this free while you can (or order it) … it’s great, now I better understand why I NEED to spend that quality time with the dogs in the earth compounds (even picking up their poop & feeding each one by hand … spending that time with them has been so important for my soul) let alone the rest of my 24 – 7 time with them through the years. If it’s not on the forum, please put this documentary up & watch it – It connects to the Tarahumara Indians in Mexico years ago & the dog connection … plus the Peyote ceremony I went through - thanks, please watch you will enjoy it -

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

Wonderful..... simply wonder-full....

I knew a lady living in 100 Mile House, B.C. who had her earth-bed in her back yard. She was fortunate to have a 10ft "cliff" just 30 feet from her back door. Built into the cliff was her bed. It was framed, on the face of the "cliff" to look like another room or building.

Flowers were planted in the Summer; a path kept clear in the Winter.

Another friend told me to walk barefoot in the morning dew as frequently as possible.

I intended to preview the video. I watched the whole thing and have forwarded the link to family & friends.

I am urged to Share it on FaceBook but am wondering if the FaceBook Admin for American Indian Dog's page (https://www.facebook.com/americanindiandog) would post it. Then, I could "Like" it, Share it, and therefore give a lot of people not only opportunity to get grounded but let people know of the AI Dog FaceBook page.

Administrator? What do you think?