Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Winter 2017 Pups Going To New Homes

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 winter pup owners - Mason and family from Washington – braved a 12 hour trip through the snow to pick up their pup -

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

20170102_115250.jpg

• Like 10

Quote Kim La Flamme

Winter 2017 new puppy owners - Susan and her daughter – CA – Braved the deep snow to get their pup -

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

20170107_130816.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 7

Quote from Kim La Flamme

New winter 2017 pup owner – Aarin - California

20170111_113956.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 9

Quote Kim La Flamme

2017 Winter pup owners – Todd picks up his 2nd AIDog (on left). He also picks up Erick's 3rd AIDog (on right) … both are from Southern California.

20170115_101115_1.jpg

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 pup owners … pick up their 2nd AIDog … Megan and Dustin from Mount Shasta, CA –

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years -- www.indiandogs.com

20170202_111343.jpg

• Like 6

Quote Kim La Flamme

Hi Kim,

Enclosed are photos of my new puppy … my 3rd AIDog.

Thanks, Eric – Woodland Hills - CA

Eric and pup_1.jpg Head shot of pup_1.jpg

• Like 8

Wow those markings are awesome and the changes in a few weeks since Todd picked up the pups!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Quote Kim La Flamme

New winter 2017 pup owner with their 3rd AIDog … Karen - Connecticut

She has arrived, she is perfect, Many thanks,

Karen - CT

IMG950427.jpg IMG_0762.jpg

• Like 6

Quote Kim La Flamme

New winter 2017 pup owners – Ray and Rosa - Oregon

20170219_115543.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 4

Quote Kim La Flamme

New winter 2017 – pup owner - Elizabeth - Washington

Kim,

We are home, very tired, but safe!

Thank you so much for everything. Darmok is wonderful!

Elizabeth – WA

20170219_104446.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 6

Quote Kim La Flamme

AI pup owners - Russell and Connie - Oregon - (along with Kaylee) picking up their 2nd AI pup (puppy on the left). They also picked up 2nd pup for daughter Melanie in Wisconsin (puppy on the right) …. as the 1st AI dog that she got 16 years ago passed away.

Russell and Connie with new pups.jpg

• Like 6

That is a great picture! Looks like the 2nd dog is bonding already with the 1st one!

• Like 1

Quote Kim La Flamme

New winter 2017 AI pup owner – Rick - Oregon

20170301_112103.jpg

• Like 5

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 winter AI pup owners – Jayna & family - California

20170303_131125.jpg

• Like 3

I love seeing all of those happy faces of the new two legged companions with their new pups. Little do they know how these awesome little pups will change their lives forever. :wub:

• Like 2

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 winter pup owners – Joseph - Oregon -

20170307_130943.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Quote Kim La Flamme

New winter 2017 2nd AI pup owners – Samantha & daughter from southern California -

20170318_111731.jpg 20170318_114938.jpg

• Like 3

one never tires of seeing the cute little fluff balls going to their new homes...and their very happy, lucky owners! :):wub:

• Like 2

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2017 winter pup owner - Mona from New York

Hi Kim

Puppy arrived home yesterday morning, shipping process went smoothly! He was great on the car ride home, from airport, just slept on my lap. Once he got home though he just wanted to play.

He is super sweet and loves to crawl in my lap and cuddle. I've also been obsessively taking him outside every hour so he hasn't had an accident in the house yet!

While he is a little cautious he is curious and loves to explore. I absolutely love him and I couldn't be happier. And I am so excited for the dog he'll grow up to be! Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity for a companion. And please thank Greg for me again. He was such a help with the whole process!

I've attached a few photos from yesterday.

Thank you!

Mona - NY

1.JPG 2.jpg 3.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 3

MELTING. So cute, What a great litter. Hows the crate training going?

They are all so adorble! I think my boy looks a lot like your Tesuque. And crate training is going alright. The first day (3 days ago) he howled and cried like little banshee. That night he howled for an hour before settling down but only woke me up once in the middle of the night. Yesterday he was a bit better, crying for only 10 minutes before settling down during the day. I waited till he was fast asleep before putting him in the crate for the night and he didn't cry at all! We actually switched to an open top play pen for the downstairs and the crate for night time and he seems to really like that. He was even better today being in the pen. So I'm very hopeful that he'll settle down in his pen/crate without howling like a storm in the future. How is your girl?

• Like 2

Oh how it brings back the memories of just a few short months ago, when Wyot was that little!!! Enjoy this time, as it goes by very quickly!! How ADORABLE is your little fluff! :wub: I may also have asked before, but where in NY are you? I'm in the Catskills.....