Ayita's Excellent Adventures

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:26 AM

Those are some very large chickens!

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#62 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

You shoulda seen the dang rooster!! He is no longer with us for a myriad of reasons  :ph34r: ...

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#63 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 06 September 2018 - 01:21 PM

Five year update! Happy Birthday today Ayita! Thank you Kim for the sweetest girl. Here is a picture of her with my 4 year old great granddaughter. They met for the first time this same day.

Attached Thumbnails

• Image 9-6-18 at 2.16 PM.jpg

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#64 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 06 September 2018 - 02:45 PM

Happy birthday. My how time flys.

#65 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:43 AM

I Hope Ayita's "birth-dog" day was all that she dreamed of....
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#66 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2305 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:09 AM

Great picture. Sparkles from one princess to another. Cake is also just 5. Hard to believe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users