• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:07 AM

I just found this article online and what the lady said about her dogs - reminded me of what you posted about Zephyr. .....  

I don't know any of the bloodlines of dogs, just think it's neat:  http://www.yukon-new...urvivor-or-scam

(and Kim is referenced in this article!)

OH PS ----   Pics of Zephyr are to drool over!

Personality AND looks!!!!!!    ;)

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7685 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:39 AM

I am bringing two threads together.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7685 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

Now look at this one:

The Tahltan letters

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:My husky Remi is looking forward to getting an AI brother!

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:46 PM

ahh here is where the link went, I read it and then it disappeared haha!  These are great links!

#5 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:04 AM

Allison is the pup you brought down, New Kim?        or was it another pup into the breeding program?

Thanks for your contributions!!!  :lol:

#6 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1151 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:15 AM

I believe it was NewKim that came down for temp duty, yes, but he's back up in the Yukon now.  We're part of his legacy as he's Liliko'i's pops as well Wakinyan too.  Then again maybe there was another before that that I'm not aware of...

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users