Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Where To Get Sep From Solidgold Product Line

hi all hope everyone is good

had mooka to vet for finally checkup and shot and he now is 34lbs at 6month,boy he loves to run and jump and climb and and other trouble he can get into

some days he is worse than at 2 year old having a tantrum but god how we just love him,every morning he has to come up to us and yawn and talk at the same time

and wiggle his but and wag he is just to cute,still loves to try and steal stuff and destroy it but he is getting better at not taking it when you call him and tell him no,and he seems to sense when things arent right ,as 2 weeks ago i had a very minor heart attach and now every night he has to sleep so close to me i have to some time

tell him to move so i can have room and sleep and he will put is nose to mine and i think make sure that i am breathing,god he is just like a human ,and he loves to cuddle up to you and sit beside you like he was a kid sitting up right so he can rest his head on your shoulder,and everyday when the work crew show up he has to go say hi to each and everyone of them and they cant believe how much he has grown in the 4 months we have had him he is almost as tall as my gsd ,he also love to some how get up on my washer and try to find my special food i need to eat does not matter how high we put things he will sit there till he has found out a way to get what he want even if he is not to have it,

well off to take them out before bed have a great one all and as they said enjoy them as they grow up fast

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is what we wake up to every morning and omg god does mooka and bella love to run and place in it and boy can mooka run and glide over anything in his way he is so happy and boy so smart he seems

so mooka will be an uncle in jan and no not to the 4 legged one to a 2 legged human lol

Hi Oocahtah,   I had never heard of SEP but I looked on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Solid-Gold-S-E-P-Eating-3-5oz/dp/B000WFLVKQ Interesting.   In the mean time I'd get some plain - full fat go

Posted Images

Oocahtah, sorry about your heart attack. I am glad you have such a wonderful companion to love you and take care of you. He sounds like quite the little man.

Oocahtah, take care. I often think if I took half as good care of myself, as I do my dogs, I be in much better shape! So now my mantra is to just take care of myself like I do the dogs.

Love to see a picture of Mooka.

Oocahtah, take care. I often think if I took half as good care of myself, as I do my dogs, I be in much better shape! So now my mantra is to just take care of myself like I do the dogs.

Love to see a picture of Mooka.

Take care Oocahtah. Glad you are feeling better and that Mooka is keeping a watchful eye on you. :)

• 3 weeks later...

That picture is too funny!

Feel well, I hope you are back in good form already.

thank you karen i am feeling great now and almost back to par and yes the pic is funny he is such a character and loves to pose for pictures, he just sit there and

waits for you to take his pic he is such a joy to have and a challenge everyday to see what he does,he will go up to my husband and sneak his watch and slowly back

up and then go and lay on his bed and think he got away with stealing it hes to funny

Taste of the wild is a good one....I use the closest I can get to a raw diet. All natural ingredients.

so this is how our 4 legged human sleep with us every night,and every night i have to fight with him

to use my pillow and he loves to put his body under the covers,and he toss and turns just like a human does and even snores

some nights

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

Edited by oocahtah
  • 1 month later...

so now that house renos are finally done and feeling so much better after heart attack,i take mooka to be neutered and my little fatty is now 41lbs could not stay

under 40 just for today to save an extra $75 for surgery but that ok he worth every nickle we spend (cant say penny anymore here in canada as we dont have

anymore haha)does anyone have suggestion on how to keep him calm for a least a week till stiches heal,cause the only time this boy is not up and about is at bed

time ,and finally got the house training done except now at 6-6.30am everyday he starts with the licking of my arm and if that does not work he chews my hand and then if i still dont get up he pulls the blanket of me and will stand over me and just stare at me with his nose on mine nose and yell at me,boy he is such and vocal

character

Hey what a handsome boy! I would try Kong toys filled with good foods like raw meat or some peanut butter. Basically whatever he seems to enjoy alot. Freeze the goods in the toy and let him "work" at getting it out. Should keep him down and not in running mode for a bit.

Those are really funny pictures. I enjoyed them very much.

We had good success, both times, with the judicious use of a leash and a crate and I used the same "puzzle-toy" solution.

A kong with small bits of raw meat and some plain yogurt frozen into it. They have to lick at it for a while to get at it. Takes time. We also used Many Many puzzle toys--

There are many kinds of puzzle toys..

http://www.petsolutions.com/C/Dog-Puzzle-Toys+SAll.aspx

http://www.activedogtoys.com/collections/dog-puzzle-games

The 2nd link has BaZunches of good ones. We have a small collection. K'ne's favorite is the brown and white plastic 'Brick' one on the 2nd page.

If you generally feed kibble, you can split his typical portion into smaller parts and feed little meals throughout the day. He will enjoy using his brain, if not his body.. lol Dogs Love to use their minds and are great problem solvers. Tho I do warn you- he might become an addict to puzzle toys. B)

thanks allison he is such a character some time i think he should have been human he has now started to talk back when he get punished by the squited bottle which he hates so much but hey it the best and safest way to train them and now that the house renos are completed we have finally got the house training and took the cone of today and so far so good and with it on he figured out how to twist and turn so he could get to his stitches so we will see how bed time is maybe will have to put back on so i can sleep,and i know i am late sending in paper and proof of neuter but with the renos and my heart attack they were the last thing on my mind but will get all out to kim asap

thanks Starghoti i check the sites and they are great but unfortunately they do not ship to canada but he stole one of my daughters shoes and that seems to have worked for now

• 3 weeks later...

so my four legged human(lol) was nurtured 2 weeks ago first week was ruff had to put the cone on him and the little one figured out how to twist and turn so he could

get to the stitches and when he would get caught he would shove his foot in his month and chew on that and look at you like what i not doing anything wrong and i swear he got more hyper than he was before and some days i think he has hit the terrible 2 even though he is only 8 months old boy i think

i am in trouble when he hits 2 if he is like this now and he loves to steal my sons stuff and hide it and play tug of war with his odd socks and he is starting to learn it is ok to play bite and when told nice it means he is bitting to hard and has to stop which he does and then comes the kisses which he so loves to give and had him weighed and he is 41 lbs

• 2 weeks later...

so mooka was neutered and had to have a cone put on him as he found out how he could twist and turn to get to the stitches and every

time he would get caught he would put his foot in his mouth or up on top of his head in the photo boy he is suck a sneaker character

and the second one is he is sound asleep and having some growling match with someone,and then he wakes up barking and growling like crazy and we just tell him to go back to sleep and he does

question if anyone can answer:i have a small little dog who mooka has started staking like a wild animal will do and then he pounces on him to play but he scares the crap of the little guy and he love to pull the little ones tail and drag him around the house and when we

tell him to be nice (which is our word for him that he is getting to ruff and he has to settle down)he will stop and place nice but that will only last 5-10min and the water bottle does not work on him ,we are at the point that we tell him if he doesn't settle down he will be leashed and then after being told this a few times he will settle down

any suggestions would be great

thanks and have a great day

IMAG0187.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

• 5 months later...

so mooka has decided what is left of my husbands running shoe is his best friend,it goes everywhere with him and god forbid

he forgets it he will run back down to the main floor and find it and bring it up to the bedroom every time we go up there and then bring back down stairs ,and at 14 months boy has he hit the terrible 2s,and finally we have almost master the sit and stay at the back door when he wants to go outside

P1100044.JPG

P1100043.JPG

• Like 1

....and his nose dipped in marshmallow sauce with a black Bing cherry on the end....this sorta sounds like you Sherab. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

so mooka has decided that when he wants to go out and i don't move fast enough he wil as we call it

chewbacca at the back door then run up to me and put his noise on mine and do again and if that doesn't work

he will bark at me and run to the door and sit and wait for about 2 seconds then come back to me and give me heck

even louder (boy some day i loved it when he didn't know he had a voice)then run to back door again then back to

me and this time i get the paw he starts to paw my arm,i some times give in but not often as this is all done just after

he has come inside ,oh well time to go he seem to know i am typing about him and the game has started

P1100128.JPG

P1090297.JPG

thanks i still have the create he came to me in and when i look at it i can't remember him fitting in it he has grown into and evil bugger as i sometime call him when he tries his best to push me and when he get to much he goes on the leash and boy thats when he takes his tantrums flinging himself around biting at the leash and just being a brat but at least now he only has to be on 5-10 min before he calms down and know i am ignoring him and not going to let him win

• 2 weeks later...

so mooka is really living up to his name(dig up)omg the holes in my back yard now that snow and ice are gone one was so deep he almost got

lost in it ,dont know what i am going to do with him my stepping stones are starting to cave in any body have any suggestions on how i can get

him to stop before he digs to the center of the earth other than tapping is feet lol

Girl I have 2 gophers in my yard now. I think they egg each other on. I'm just going to have to put fencing around the stuff I want them out of and get a pile of fill dirt.