Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Spring Pups 2015

• 3 weeks later...

Well here are some puppy pics taken today for your viewing pleasure. I am intentionally not mentioning which litter these pups are from. We just wanted to provide a few pics so everyone can see how the puppies are growing. Kim is currently starting the evaluation phase and will be notifying those of you on the waiting list soon. I will be posting more litter specific pics soon.

20150418_124937_1.jpg

20150421_102809.jpg

20150421_104731.jpg

20150421_104711.jpg

• Like 7

Greg, you are doing a fantastic job getting photos of all these pups....quite artistic. Keep teasing us with more. :D

• Like 4

Yes! Excellent pics!

• Like 1

OH MY!!!!! Spring puppies are the CUTEST! and I have a fall puppy so I am NOT being biased!

• Like 1

There is just something about watching kids with puppies.

20150416_150259.jpg

20150416_151054.jpg

20150416_153410.jpg

20150416_160902.jpg

20150416_160926.jpg

20150416_161700.jpg

20150418_124937_2.jpg

• Like 6

Quote from Kim La Flamme

“I believe we have enough pups born now to at least fulfill the current waiting list, (plus maybe those we keep for future breeding as well). So, shipping lots of pups all at once is going to be very difficult, especially before the hot weather hits and the weather holds with the airlines. So anyone that can fly, drive, bicycle, “run” out to pick up your pups in person it would be great. 3 to 4 weeks from now would be the perfect opportune time to do that if at all possible. If not, plan on getting a call from me soon – thanks”

P.S. – Now would also be the opportune time, if you already had or have an AIDog & thinking of getting another (& can drive or fly out) to get that next one now – or as I mentioned, we can always ship –

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

• Like 3

Please let him know so you and Kim can work out the pickup date.

• Like 2

Medford is the closest airport. San Francisco or Oakland is about a 5-6 hour drive. Portland is about 4-5 hour drive.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...