Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Daniella's New Pup

the funny thing is the middle picture is Snake

Wow Linda....that's amazing! Pictures are great!!! I had Chhaya to the vets for her shots this morining.....she did great....little car sick though...and it's very quiet right now. I have a feeling it won't last long Bwahahaha!!! She weighs 15.1 lbs. I knew she was growing but she weighs more than what I thought!
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Daniella, So how's Mica doing? Is she allowing you to sleep through the night? You maybe doing this but if not here's a few things that may help. take all water away at 6pm. Give it an ice cub

Posted Images

some recent photos of Mica, including bath time! :)

and he's taken a liking to napping on his back!!

He looks lovely, takes me back!! It will be 12 years this year, I can remember when Shunka looked so small and cute, I only have to log on to be reminded!

He was all cream and brown back then, but now I have a red and cream big fella with his white blaze on his nose.

No-one thinks he is as old as he is, he must be wearing better than I am!

Enjoy the puppy time it doesn't last long, then enjoy the lovely dog he will grow into!

yeah I know it was a quicky with me cell heres alink to a video I made to day

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/ZT4Df2EM enjoy it was fun thanks Deb it was supposeto gop on facebook and didnt do not know why

you know Allison MAlachis eyes are usually whitish but in pics they ae that e lectric blue from th eback he looks like a young snake couldnt tellthem apart except for size in the front WOW POW! they are differnt like you said so much alike

but still very different

Just went to your photo show. That is so cool Linda. Keep them coming. Looks like Malachis is having a great tiem with Snak in the snow. Am I seeing things, or is his back side turning really dark like Snake's? He looks like he is getting lots of charcoal color in his coat. His markings are so distinct. He is really great looking.

he has the same markings as Snake but darker had him running today for the first time I now have one tired puppy yeah! peace and quiet

Just went to your photo show. That is so cool Linda. Keep them coming. Looks like Malachis is having a great tiem with Snak in the snow. Am I seeing things, or is his back side turning really dark like Snake's? He looks like he is getting lots of charcoal color in his coat. His markings are so distinct. He is really great looking.

thats cool they age gently wish we did hahaha

He looks lovely, takes me back!! It will be 12 years this year, I can remember when Shunka looked so small and cute, I only have to log on to be reminded!

He was all cream and brown back then, but now I have a red and cream big fella with his white blaze on his nose.

No-one thinks he is as old as he is, he must be wearing better than I am!

Enjoy the puppy time it doesn't last long, then enjoy the lovely dog he will grow into!

• 1 month later...

That road picture made me laugh. Mica looks so regal in the first two, and then you see how little he really is. Great photos.

22lbs., eh? Hmm. I can feel Sitka is getting heavier. His legs have grown, and I think the weight is mostly bone, although I can feel the beginnings of little muscles.

That road picture is excellent! In the others, I can see that he is starting to mimic you!

He is beautiful.

That road picture made me laugh. Mica looks so regal in the first two, and then you see how little he really is. Great photos.

22lbs., eh? Hmm. I can feel Sitka is getting heavier. His legs have grown, and I think the weight is mostly bone, although I can feel the beginnings of little muscles.

That road picture is excellent! In the others, I can see that he is starting to mimic you!

He is beautiful.

Thanks Allison/Linda. Yeah, i thought the same when i saw him in the forest - he's still so tiny! Bwahahaha. I think actually he must be closer to 25 lbs, same thing as you point out Allison, his legs just keep growing! he's very lean, but strong. He is also becoming such a character, and he is always wanting to be out in the mountains or the woods sniffing and exploring. He's pretty good at coming when we're on trail or hiking. not so much when there are kids or other dogs around, then its hit and miss if he'll want to come back. I tend to just walk off and he'll come when he realizes the treats in my pocket are leaving with me!!

I'm definitely getting him a harness to carry items when he gets a little older.

More photos of Sitka/Mal please! :)

I am bias, as we all are, but i do think he is going to be so handsome, and the way he sits so upright and regal. Coco (my parents AI dog) does the same, and its a trait i really love in these dogs. you can see them sitting and thinking about the world around them!

Hope your boys are doing well!

Daniella

H iDaniella if you check in the american dog part of utube you can see Snake and MAlachi under monkey see monkey do or puppy fun but they are there MAl went through the leggy stage its off and on ;ike I said he is taller than my coffee table

but he thinks he still small hahahah he l can t find the right spot to sleep at night do not try snf get him s grate no way I think he is too big snake sleeps on his bed so MAl cant get that he yells at him trying though haha so he snuggles usually at the bottom of my bed wich is fine oh he does not like the bed I bought for him just like snakes go figure

Thanks Allison/Linda. Yeah, i thought the same when i saw him in the forest - he's still so tiny! Bwahahaha. I think actually he must be closer to 25 lbs, same thing as you point out Allison, his legs just keep growing! he's very lean, but strong. He is also becoming such a character, and he is always wanting to be out in the mountains or the woods sniffing and exploring. He's pretty good at coming when we're on trail or hiking. not so much when there are kids or other dogs around, then its hit and miss if he'll want to come back. I tend to just walk off and he'll come when he realizes the treats in my pocket are leaving with me!!

I'm definitely getting him a harness to carry items when he gets a little older.

More photos of Sitka/Mal please! :)

I am bias, as we all are, but i do think he is going to be so handsome, and the way he sits so upright and regal. Coco (my parents AI dog) does the same, and its a trait i really love in these dogs. you can see them sitting and thinking about the world around them!

Hope your boys are doing well!

Daniella