Tsi-Ya-Wi-Ya And Inali, So Cal Sisters

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Blossom

Blossom

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Basket weaving,singing my native songs, going to cultural gatherings,Mother Earth, art, music and my husband and our three beautiful kids and our two beautiful AI Dogs Tsi-ya-wi-ya and little pup.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:53 PM

First off, I would like to thank Kim for his life long work and dedication to this breed of dogs. Much Love. Hello AI family, Blossom Hathaway here with a little update on our girls. Tsi-ya-wi-ya is our first AIdog and is 2 1/2 years old now. Tsi-ya is from Fawn x Rowdy. Tsi-ya is such a great protector of our house and daughters. I have to say she would have been the best mom. She is getting better when it comes to meeting new people. I think this has something to do with her overly friendly sister Inali. Tsi-ya sounds the alarm for everyone while Inali has no clue there is even anyone new around:). Tsi-ya is such an independent girl and you can only give her love on her own terms. Mostly at night when she is snuggled in her favorite chair, witch ever one of the four she has to chose from. spoiled, i know. Both of our girls love going to Sherman Indian High School to see the students and run on the huge campus. My husband teaches tribal gov. and Native studies at Sherman has always covered "dog days" in his class. Now the lesson comes to life when they get to meet Tsi-ya and Inali. The kids love it to say the least but not as much as the Tsi-ya and Inali. They both balance each other out. Tsi-ya being the wise and graceful one and Inali being the inpatient wild child and still all pup. Inali is growing so fast and is already bigger then Tsi-ya. Inali is just a big goofy lover :-).   

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160629_174816.jpg
  • Resized_20160629_120256.jpg

#2 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7658 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

How about the meaning of those names?  We would love to know.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7658 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

Really good looking dogs!  I love that they are so different.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 Blossom

Blossom

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Basket weaving,singing my native songs, going to cultural gatherings,Mother Earth, art, music and my husband and our three beautiful kids and our two beautiful AI Dogs Tsi-ya-wi-ya and little pup.

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:41 AM

How about the meaning of those names?  We would love to know.

Inali means black fox but it is also a way to say invisibility. Tsi-ya-wi-ya means originating from the first people.

#5 Blossom

Blossom

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:55 AM

Inali 

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160913_175319.jpg

#6 Blossom

Blossom

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

20161226_131117.jpg the girls getting ready to go to Sherman 20161226_130954.jpg 20161226_130944.jpg 20161226_143141.jpg

#7 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1536 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:37 PM

hat kind of harnesses are on them?  Haven't seen that configuration?  can snap leash in front as well as the back?

#8 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7658 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:45 AM

So when you say the "girls" are getting ready, I am not quite sure if you mean your dogs, or maybe all your beautiful girls, including your beautiful daughter.  She is lovely.  I am usually all about the dogs, but come on!  She is stunningly beautiful, even though she is human.

--David Dunning

#9 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2193 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

I think it would be hard for black fox to be invisible, with those different color eyes, stunning black and white fur and that coffee and cream neck fur fringe.

#10 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1536 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:27 PM

I think it would be hard for black fox to be invisible, with those different color eyes, stunning black and white fur and that coffee and cream neck fur fringe.

ahh - invisibility is a gift.

who is Inali from?

It is nice to have dogs that balance each other!

#11 Rik

Rik

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:fishing, mycology,gardening,sci-fi,photography,meditation, kenpo,retired.

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:58 AM

Really good looking dogs!  I love that they are so different.

Nita was born 6/28/14 from fawn and rowdy. Are they related? 

#12 maria

maria

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:My AIDog Chhaya...herbs, gardening, the outdoors.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

Inali is the black one correct?  Who is the parents...Raven, perhaps is the mother? I have Raven's sister, Chhaya.  The look in those eyes are in Chhaya's too...that's why I'm guessing Raven...

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

-Ancient Indian Proverb-

#13 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

I have Raven's son... Nakoma is. Brown version of Raven (dad is Choco). I thought Inali looks so much like Nakoma, just black instead of brown (and two beautiful colored eyes). ... What a gorgeous family!

#14 JackG

JackG

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:horseback riding, dogs

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

Inali is from Nina x Jay, sister to my Arlo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users