6 replies to this topic

#1 JackG

JackG

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:horseback riding, dogs

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

(Not sure if this is the right place to put this) My family is going on a road trip from our home Eugene, all the way down to San Diego and back. We are taking our AI Dog Arlo with us and would absolutely love to meet up with other AI Dog owners on our trip. We have a very loose travel plan, so if you're interested in meeting up, let us know!

#2 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1536 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:07 PM

JackG,

How was your trip?

#3 JackG

JackG

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

It was great, Arlo is a wonderful traveler! I'll post pictures when i get them transferred to my computer.

#4 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7658 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

Gee, sorry I missed this post.  It's a busy time of year.  I look forward to your photos and recap.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#5 Rik

Rik

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:fishing, mycology,gardening,sci-fi,photography,meditation, kenpo,retired.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

Sorry that I missed your post your post you could have stopped by. 

#6 JackG

JackG

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Well my camera and computer decided to not co operate, so no pictures until i fix that :(

But a (very) late, brief recap!

We drove down all over the place really, hitting as many dog parks and beaches as we could.. the main highlight for me and Arlo was the dog beach in San Diego (i think), Arlo was so happy playing there that we stayed two nights instead of the planned one. Didn't see any AI Dogs, but it was still fun and Arlo loved seeing all the new places!

#7 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

sorry we missed you too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users