• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My biggest priority is being with my family. They are my heart and happiness and my best friends. I love photography. It's one of my favorite things to do. I take tons of high end family photos for fun but also do actual jobs like weddings and what not. I like to read and be outdoors. I love to drink coffee on the swing on a fall day. I'm a laid back, easy going southern girl with her heart on her sleeve.

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:11 AM

We just got the call yesterday, sent off the remaining balance this morning and I didn't sleep a wink last night. When I was I was dreaming about our new pup. Half expected him to already be there at my feet when I woke up this morning. We're all so excited we bought him all sorts of welcome to your new home presents while we were out grocery shopping last night. He has his own crib mattress to sleep with new sheets at the foot of our bed. We're gonna get him a little doggy pillow and a blanket to add to it just in case  he's cold natured. We feel so blessed and couldn't be more excited to meet the little fellow and see his little face! I will use this post to continue on updating everyone with information and pictures when he does arrive. 

#2 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1150 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

...and so it begins...

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 07:23 AM

So excited for you!!!! :)  We picked up our little guy last night (still deciding on a name....but soon he will think his name is "good boy", LOL!). 

He was so calm when we took him out of his crate...he is adjusting well. You will absolutely fall in love with your pup the moment you see him/her!

#4 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My biggest priority is being with my family. They are my heart and happiness and my best friends. I love photography. It's one of my favorite things to do. I take tons of high end family photos for fun but also do actual jobs like weddings and what not. I like to read and be outdoors. I love to drink coffee on the swing on a fall day. I'm a laid back, easy going southern girl with her heart on her sleeve.

Posted 04 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

We've had our name picked out for a long time now. He's gonna be Pharoah. I have yet to see his face but I'm in love already! Hoping we get to have him in our arms next weekend. They all seem to be so well tempered so far, it's gonna be fun to see his little personality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users