Photo

Ayita's Excellent Adventures

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 377 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:04 AM

Waiting for the rain to stop so I can play ball  :(

Attached Thumbnails

• Ho Hum.jpg

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#42 maria

maria

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:My AIDog Chhaya...herbs, gardening, the outdoors.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:48 AM

lol I know that look!

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

-Ancient Indian Proverb-

#43 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7646 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:02 PM

What a sweetie.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#44 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 377 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:10 PM

The deck affords a good under cover view of squirrel, quail, turkey and bug land.

Attached Thumbnails

• Flower Girl.jpg

Edited by Carolyn, 04 July 2016 - 12:11 PM.

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#45 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 585 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:14 PM

Wow, nice picture

#46 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7646 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 04 July 2016 - 01:11 PM

It looks like a painting.  Beautiful.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#47 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2187 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:06 PM

Wow that a looks like a painting or a sketch or a stamp.

#48 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 377 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

No, really, there IS a ball in this tree. I know because mom threw it there  :P

Attached Thumbnails

• The Tree2.JPG
  • The Tree3.jpg

#49 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1534 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:53 AM

Looks like she was going to climb the tree if she needed to!

#50 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1150 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:02 PM

LOLOLOLOL...that's hilarious.  We have a ball hound in Lili too....nothing else matters when it's "Play BALL!"

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#51 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 377 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:55 AM

Happy Birthday #3 sweet Ayita  :wub:

Attached Thumbnails

• birthday.jpg

#52 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7646 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:01 PM

Very cute photo.

--David Dunning

#53 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 585 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

Very sweet girl, happy birthday.

#54 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1534 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:07 AM

Happy Birthday Lil!

Hope all your good wishes came true!

#55 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 377 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:29 PM

A few pics of Ayita in the snow. More than she's used to and she works hard to get through it, and find the good stuff under it.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4081.JPG
  • IMG_4085.JPG
  • IMG_4087.JPG
  • IMG_4088.JPG

Edited by Carolyn, 07 January 2017 - 06:30 PM.

#56 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2187 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:05 AM

Wow she looks really fluffy. Has she put on a long winter coat? The snow looks perfect.

#57 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 377 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:21 AM

She put on a couple of pounds and her coat is thicker this winter. The snow is light and fluffy. We're supposed to get a big rain and wash it all away.

This (slightly blurry) pic was taken before it got too deep.

Attached Thumbnails

• FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by Carolyn, 08 January 2017 - 06:23 AM.

#58 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7646 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Great photos!

--David Dunning

#59 Rik

Rik

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:fishing, mycology,gardening,sci-fi,photography,meditation, kenpo,retired.

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:39 AM

LOLOLOLOL...that's hilarious.  We have a ball hound in Lili too....nothing else matters when it's "Play BALL!"

And Nita is Casey at the bat.That's what she does with the ball 

#60 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 377 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:46 PM

Ayita trained us not to worry when she chased the chickens, pinned them down, squeezed their necks and generally ruffled their feathers.Guess she was trying to herd them. Now she knows to "put the chickens away" and everyone is on the same page.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN0323.JPG
  • DSCN0314-001.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users