Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Hello Everyone! My fiancé and I would like to introduce you all to our new family member, Drogo!!! He is a curious little fellow and loves his new home! We play with him in out back yard and in the house and he hasn't had any accidents yet! Let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way! We'll post more pictures over this weekend, but here are some for you that have been waiting for them! Enjoy! : )

IMG_5526.JPGIMG_5530.JPGIMG_5537.JPGIMG_5541.JPGIMG_5546.JPGIMG_5551.JPGIMG_5553.JPGIMG_5562.JPGIMG_5564.JPG

Edited by pcm_bg
  • Like 12

I'm not sure why some of them posted sideways, they aren't on my computer like that! We will post more this weekend! ...Hopefully they'll be right-side up!

I got to meet your little boy at the kennels he is so sweet and handsome~! Congrats :)

• Like 2

Ya gotta love freshly popped ears! Still trying to be floppy and all, but also trying hard to be big boy ears! Welcome Drogo!!

• Like 5

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful boy he is...his coloring, those eyes...look at that love! Can't wait for ours, and I think this whole process is one of the most exciting things I've ever experienced, aside from my own two pregnancies, lol! Waiting and patience is a virtue well rewarded! :)

• Like 2

Thank you all for your kind words! Patience is indeed a virtue! We waited almost 6 months for our little guy and we couldn't be happier! The process has definitely been exciting and we can't wait for more exciting adventures to come with our new pup! : )

• Like 2

Just wanted to share a picture I got of your little guy they day I picked up my little girl. :)

1drogo.jpg

Edited by Felix
  • Like 2

Your pup Drago, reminds me of Draco. http://www.iidoba.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2547&hl=draco

Warning: Draco grew beyond his littlermates.

Great photos. Very happy.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the mask! He did make out like a bandit getting you as parents!

Aww thank you! We love him so much! I'll post more pictures soon! The three of us have been having a blast!

• Like 1

Here's a very tired puppy!

4.JPG

Here's the first time he fell into the river, then decided to have fun in out raised garden bed!

2.JPG

Playing with his ball!

1.JPG

Me and Drogo!

5.JPG

Ripping up some cardboard!

image1.JPG

He LOVES the canoe!

image2.JPG

• Like 3

Morning play time!

image3.JPG

Pooped out!

image4.JPG

Did I mention that he LOVES the canoe?

Can we go out on the canoe please!?

IMG_5826.JPG

Headshot!

image5.JPG

Getting bigger!

6.JPG

Puppy kisses for me ^_^

image6.JPG

• Like 3

I'll have to get some more pictures from Carl, but I hope you all enjoy!

He's 4 months old as of 07/22/16! We'll keep you guys posted!

~Chelsea : )

• Like 3

He looks so big in the back seat .....

and then so little in the canoe!

They grow soooo fast though - thanks for the pics & update!

Love to read them!

• Like 1

Man, I'll tell you what, I can't stop laughing at those canoe pictures. I can just see him sitting there, bolt upright, at attention just taking it all in.

Keep 'em coming....you'll love the chronicle timeline of his 'littleness' as he grows older. I sometimes go back & look at Liliko'i & Kekona's baby pictures here & it floods memories of those times....don't miss the headstrong Kona-puppy (in which she still resides on occasion at nearly 3...) but I do miss the Squint dance from Lili...now that OLP (Old Lady Puppy) is gone she doesn't have much chance to use her dancing skills.

Hold on & enjoy the ride...blink your eyes twice & he'll be four!!! LOL

• Like 3