Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Mooka's Life In The Woods

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a moment

This looks like a potential "Wild Goose Chase." ......after the water subsides.

I want this life

Posted Images

I couldn't see the link.

Yeah! I can see that!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So proud of my boy he went in the water not far at first but each time was farther he got to were he was so close moma goose started flapping her wings to get him away and every time he did chase them away he came charging like a freight train for his reward which is just 2 little dog biscuits but i guess to him it is like heaven

• Like 2

This looks like a potential "Wild Goose Chase." :lol: ......after the water subsides.

• Like 6

I just read all your posts on this thread and you had me rolling. ... ESPECIALLY with the arguments between Mooka and your husband, the jumping like a frog, and the fact that -40 degree weather doesn't phase him whatsoever! hahaha! Yes!!! This seems to be the norm, I guess, for these dogs. Mooka sounds like pure joy!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Haven't been on for a bit had new grand daughter in may and my mom found out she has stage 4 ovarian cancer and has just started chemo

But mooka is having a great summer except for the horse flies that seem to love him and he is back to hopping threw the long grass after the frogs and i think the bunnies that have shown up this year but all in all he is happy holy tare

• Like 2

Congratulations on your sweet baby grand daughter. You have to send pictures of her and Mooka!! :-)

... I'm awfully sorry to learn about your mother. I know it isn't easy. Prayers to you all!

Mooka hopping in tall grass to chase frogs and bunnies sounds fun to witness! Enjoy those moments!!!! :-)

• Like 1
Congratulations and condolences. The sweet and sad of life. Glad you are well and Mooka has entertainment.

Ditto!

Best wishes to your mom. We'll send some good vibes your way. Hope the frogs escape.

Thanks all

So my 2 grsnf daughters are up and when ever audrey(6 weeks pld) make a noise mother hen(mooka) is right there to check on her and when he gets to close scatlett(18 mnth)will grab his bum fur and pull him away or gra his tail and start walking away with it he just tirns to her and gives he a whole bunch of licks but boy of that was me i would get yelled at and a little nibble on the arm as if he is tellig me he is keeping an eye on the little one

• Like 1
Mooka at 8 weeks Mooka at 3.4 yrs. Still has the same attitude in his eyes
Who are his parents?? His face is similar to Zuni's from Chawa and Rowdy he's very handsome

IMG_5645.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Sorry havent been on for a bitvtakin mom to chemo and so far so good it seems to be working

And mooka would not let me put audrey on his back to take pic

But this is how he know sits on couch

20160731_172530_HDR~2.jpg

• Like 5

That's hysterical.

Sorry to hear about mom. Will send good vibes for continued improvement.

• Like 1