Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Lil' Liliko'i Pineki

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hiya there! It's me, Lili.... I just came back from the park where we played with upholstery dog. Don't know that dog's name but Big Alph calls her upholstery dog. Something about the dog's c

Julie's Brother Jim and family live within 20 minutes of Garden of the Gods so that is certainly a plan of action on this trip. We're headed to Canyonlands today and Arches national park tomorrow but

Bite his butt & yell in his face!! Worked for me     You got a Ball? Really? I love ball. I got nine! One's a orange football....that one makes me mad & I growl at it because it don't

Posted Images

The girls look great. Glad you got your davenport back.

We just had a day of snow, a day of ice and now a day of slush. Probably tomorrow we'll have a day (week) of mud. Everyone here is ready for spring.

PS. Waki is just like that with Cake too. The young ladies at the kennel asked me did I know that Wakinyan has ehem a bit of an "additude" with Cake? (you know because they are all feminists or something and I needed to know about my naughty boy dog oppressing his girl with patriarchy or something. Next time I'll know it runs in the family - I can say you should see his sister! heh heh heh). You should see the two of them now. The guy that breeds dogs in the little town here has several females in heat (long story short I thought I found one of his dogs the other day so we got to talking) and this is leading to romantic dance in which Waki with his short stubby legs actually our runs Cake to her shock and surprise. Looking forward to getting bro and sis together and seeing what trouble they can cook up.

• Like 2

That was great! I needed that! rolled with laughter! :P

Tayamni, however, didn't see any humor in it at all ....

IMG_20160326_210412_crop-edit.jpg

• Like 2

Hey China, have you ever thought of writing a "coffee table" book on the humor of the canine? :lol:

Still laughing.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hiya again, it's me, Lili

that was fun!.jpg
So, Grrwlelrrrrggh decided to wrestle here at home a'cause we like to do that and it's phun and we like it 'cause it's phun...and we like it. So phun. and liked. Phun too.
Big Alph took a video but Phorgot to set the settings. He said it didn't turn out good because the settings weren't setted right. Or something. He sounds crazy sometimes with the things he says. Next he'll probably go phish the phishes or watch the watches or sleep the sleeps-es, wait, that one don't not make sense.
Here's the video:
What's a video? It's a phun word to say 'cept I can't say words 'cause I don't not got a way to phorm them in my phace. Expetially the words with the EFFF sound in them. I have to use a PH instead.
So the phan phell out of the window again. It gets blowy outside and then the phan phalls down phrom the window. It scared the $hit out of Grrwlelrrrrggh which made me lauf (gh's conphuse me...how can that be an efff sound?) but it scared me too so I ran away.
So junior Alph dug a big trench in the outside grass room and Grrwlelrrrrggh is really interested in that trench. She thinks it's for her to play with but I think something else is going on because Big Alph keeps talking to Blenty, or whatever his name is, on the fone to come and run new wires. What's a wire and why does Blenty make them run? I bet I can catch one! Grrwlelrrrrggh can catch one too.
So it's been watery here phor the last phew suns. Actually couldn't even see the sun. It's not phun when it's watery outside because the Alphs keep rubbing our pheeties, as they call them, with little rugs to dry them ophgh (I tried using the gh for one of the eff sound there but it don't not looks rite).

Okay, I'ma go take a nap cause it makes me sleepy to type and I don't know how to type so I get sleepy.

huh2.jpg

• Like 3

I was a little worried for those roses!

• 3 months later...
huh3.jpg

So I woked up early this earliness. It wasn't not even bright yet. The sun didn't was out but Big Alph needed to get up & get going to he started yellin to everybody to get up & get on with it. What is it?

So me & Grrwlelrrrrggh got bored this dark time at work & Big Alph decided to trick us with more of that video stuff.

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...

Hello some more, it's me Lili and I'm here with Grrwlelrrrrggh!

lili12.jpg

That was actually me as a little one when I came to here with big Alph.

lilikona2.jpg

This is me and Grrwlelrrrrggh now. I'm seven. Me and my brother, Wakatola, were born seven ago back then because when....already. What's a seven? Big Alph keeps telling me I'm an old lady now. I should kick his a$$ for that comment essept I don't know what is seven means. I'm guessing that it's something bad because he keep giggling at me when he talks it to me.

So, let's see...what's new?

Grrwlelrrrrggh is a bigger pain the a$$ then she's ever been but we're total partners in crime now. She gets completely urinated when I go someplace to where she not go to be. Then when she get to go I don't care and this makes Grrwlelrrrrggh mental time crazy bat$hit. She thinks that she's the boss but she looks by me everytime she does anything for'cause needs to get my good before she'll do anything because when there's anything to does she wants to does it with me and I'm the boss so I tell her that she's already to be the doing it now. I sometimes tell her no and she'll drop on the floor like someone shot her with a shotgun. What's a shotgun?

The Alphoids moved the work place to a new work place and its farther away now. We can't not walk there anymore a'cause it's far. Actually we did not'ent even walk there many much at all times because Grrwlelrrrrggh is a knob and don't not know how to behave on the walk to work place so big Alph don't not do it with her around. I miss it...

I'm telleded that we go over to Colorado for the holidays. That sounds great but'cept I no what is Colorado anyway? I think maybe they mean out in the mountain place where we went many suns ago to visit big black mouth dog boy. He so fun I threw up once! Alpha wasn't-not amused. Black mouth dog boy is Grrwlelrrrrggh's best friend besides me and she just loses her $hit when she see him around. I like him but he make nervous for me because he big and boy and he gets humpy sometimes. I no like humpy many much so I use weapon of a$$ destruction to keep black mouth dog boy in line. Sometime is work sometime it no work but Grrwlelrrrrggh gets to play with him alot when we are around.

It's winner time here again so we have hard white water powder sometimes and it's phun to play in it with Grrwlelrrrrggh but sometime Grrwlelrrrrggh no want to play and this bad time for us a'cause I wanna too.

Me wanna to talk you something a'cause we not been on board in long time. We are miss all of every you.

Happy merry many holiday already too much because!

bells.jpg
byrgermiestermiesterburger.jpg
outfront.jpg
nosanta.jpg
mini.jpg
lights.jpg
what.jpg
sinterclausha.jpg
peanuts.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome. Wakatola wants you to know that Mrs C and I have decreed that He and Sis are officially four (4). This means Cake is 2 and the Momees are 29 or something. Kindly note that Lili did the math for us.

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 1