Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Tayamni could stand to lose 2 pounds around the middle...

That's me times 10.

• Like 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a great experience to go down and meet Greg and Kim. The property is amazing and southern Oregon is beautiful. Those dogs live with more room than a lot of my friends!.

Week 9 picture updates. I do clean really.

Riddick is almost a year old now. Here are some pictures from our morning hike the other day.

Posted Images

That's me times 10.

yep, they say dogs and owners begin to look alike .... how she got a jaylo butt I dunno though .....

we are getting our pulling harnesses soon and this 'winter' (haha SOUTH Florida) will be urban mushing exercise! Working more on learning commands now before getting a scooter. Coffey will get this exercise too!

Rickstefani, how is Riddick doing with the hiking???? new picks and updates please! Are you jogging with him yet?

• Like 1
I think he is good looking. He is 19 weeks this week and had to weigh him. 38.8 lbs. He is going to be a big boy.

So we just went for weigh in 20 weeks and he is 35 lbs of handsome. Glad to hear he will be slowing down soon he eats like a teenage boy-vacum cleaner style!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Crazy that he is now 6 months old. moving away from saying weeks. 46 lbs as of this morning. He is a sweet boy. Super energetic so either he has to hike/ trailrun for an hour or go to doggy daycare and play for 4 hours to not be destructive. Naming him after an escape artist was really a bad idea. Chewed through our gate twice. I fixed the issue by using heavier cedar planks and somehow he managed to get over it. The gate is only 4 feet high so I think I might have to go 6 feet.

20161028_080415.jpg

20161028_080429.jpg

20161028_080357 (2).jpg

• Like 7

6 months and 46lbs! Wow. Oh, this will be fun to watch. :lol:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

So the fence jumping is becoming a problem. We though we had the solution which was to take him hiking or tire him out at a doggy daycare. He is jumping their fence now. Sounds like he is doing it more because he thinks it is fun than to escape.

15056283_10211087874778738_4393713666673661325_n.jpg

• Like 4

I wish you lived closer to us. You could bring him over and toss him in the back yard with Fenris every day. Hopefully Fenris would pull him back if he tried to go over our fence :).

Monroe is not that far. When things settle after the holidays we should get them together.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

What a handsome boy he is!!! ....and what a beautiful hike you went on with him. I'm waiting for the weather to turn- we still have snow at elevation and a little below, and this time of year, it's mushy and muddy, and crossing rivers- well, they are rushing a bit too hard. SOON!

• Like 1

WOW...that photo (#3) of Riddick watching the hiker in the mist is fantastic.

• Like 5

What a handsome boy he is!!! ....and what a beautiful hike you went on with him. I'm waiting for the weather to turn- we still have snow at elevation and a little below, and this time of year, it's mushy and muddy, and crossing rivers- well, they are rushing a bit too hard. SOON!

It has been a hard winter of hiking for sure. Lots of snow. Snow is ok, the slush, rivers and rain is a pain.

• Like 1

It has been a hard winter of hiking for sure. Lots of snow. Snow is ok, the slush, rivers and rain is a pain.

Yep, we hiked all winter, and Wyot was up for the challenge...and it sure is nice to have the trails to ourselves, lol!

• Like 2

Those are beautiful photos

Hey Rick, your daughter and the pup have competition in the "cutie pie department." :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...