Iidoba Member Wins Sponsorship From Canidae

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:33 AM

Todd Murnan and Big Air Bella-his gorgeous and high flying Malinois, have recently won sponsorship from Canidae dog food, to aid their continued success in the 2009 Disc Dog Competition.

Todd and Bella, have a long list of championships to their name, including:

California State Champion 2008 Crusty Classic
Best in the West 2008 Crusty Classic
Ashley Whippet Invitational 2008 World Finalist

and the 2008 Disc Dog S. Cal. Rookie of the Year

Todd and Bella have also been invited to compete in the prestigious PurinaŽ Incredible Dog ChallengeŽ

The PurinaŽ Incredible Dog ChallengeŽ is an invitational event, featuring some of the best dogs in their sport. And we are proud to be backing Bella and Todd for this exciting event.

You can learn more about Bella, her many awards, and her high-flying style at her official site: Big Air Bella

We are also proud to announce that Bella will soon have a little AIDog shadow.

We will post links to watch the action, as the weather warms, and the competitions begin.

Thank you to Canidae for recognizing a couple of stars when you see them!

#2 Karen

Karen

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • Interests:Photography, drawing, painting, cooking, dog training, film making

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

Todd Murnan and Big Air Bella-his gorgeous and high flying Malinios, have recently won sponsorship from Canidae dog food, to aid their continued success in the 2009 Disc Dog Competition.

Congratulations, Todd and Bella! Here's to continued high-flying success!

Karen (and Danza and Roscoe)
I do beautiful, wild, unique abstract photography.
www.karenhyams.com
And here's my dog Danza
custom_dog_nema2_small.jpg

#3 DebiSlaughter

DebiSlaughter

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:07 PM

Congratulations, Todd and Bella! Best of luck to you in the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge and to many more years of winning competitions! Canidae couldn't ask for a better duo to showcase their line.
"Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children" - Unknown

#4 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:28 AM

I've been reading about the gal who has been mushing since she was six. She feeds her dogs the Grain Free/Salmon Formula.

You know generally we don't use "dog food", but I'll give it a try.

Hey Todd, they need a story about you an Bella! Do you need us to write it for you? I am sure we could do it, without offending too many people. :(

I've already got a title for you..."When Dogs Fly.."

Which Canidae formula are you and Bella using?
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#5 Jamacee

Jamacee

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!CONGRATULATIONS WOOT WOOT TODD AND BIG AIR BELLA!!!!

hey buddy we are all very proud of the 2 of you and shelby is proud of her role model. Got her psyched to start chasing the frisbee more. Plus until we get a freezer and are already on kibble and w/ your high praise of your brand we are going to be puttin the dogs on CANIDAE!!! (I have a hanky for my brown nose Bwahahaha )

We are also considering getting a TV so we can watch Bella going to the BIG SHOW no more AA she's going to the big time!

#6 Elianna

Elianna

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

Woot! Woot!
Congratulations!!! Recognition for an awesome dog!
Looking forward to hearing more news about Bella!

#7 Todd

Todd

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:26 AM

Thank you everyone!!!!

We are very excited to have gotten the Canidae sponsorship. The quality of their food is exactly what Bella needs to be competitive at this level.

We use the Grain Free All Life Stages. It's a high protien low carb diet that keeps her going at a high energy through out the day.

With my busy life it's the only food she gets. However, it is a great kibble that can complement a raw diet or a home cooked meal for your dog. It's loaded with all natural good stuff and no fillers.

We also have our cat on their product Felidae and it has made a huge difference in his health. We are big time supporters of the company because of the results we have seen feeding our furry kids Canidae!

If your looking for a new food or possibly a better food I would highly recommend you give Canidae a try and promise that you will be happy with the results. I know your dog or cat will eat it up and ask for more.

I would ask that you take a few minutes and look at the company web page and see for yourself what other people are saying about their experiences with Canidae. Testimonials

Thank you CANIDAE and thank you all for your support!! We look forward to this year's competitions and with Bella being powered by Canidae I know it will be a great year!! With many more to come!

Todd and Big Air Bella

Edited by Todd, 16 March 2009 - 04:27 AM.

Big Air Bella powered by CANIDAE!!!!! High Flyin' Fun SoCal Style!!!!

#8 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:44 AM

Okay, I saw there were more pages........check out page two for some familiar faces!
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#9 Jamacee

Jamacee

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

sweet just checked and there is a small business hollistic pet store about 1mile from our house said 35lb bag is $42 so thats like 10.50 per week but....we can feed in smaller portions I think so that bag may last longer than a month...I dunno but I'm going to run a test and get some.

Having a 7mo. old, 8yr old, a wife w/ extensive 'honey do list', cub scouts and other resposibilities it is crazy hard to actually get a raw food plan going so I need to find something good and healthy for our dogs

Shelby is already doing her part to bring my 'old dog' back from the dead maybe this better food and joint supplements may improve Judahs quality of life too!

#10 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

All that is missing is the little AIDog shadow:

Attached File  big_air.jpg   55.95K   15 downloads

--David Dunning

#11 Todd

Todd

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:41 AM

Not for long I can hear the clock ticking!!!!

Boy are we ready!!!

Todd

#12 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:17 AM

Todd, that is a fantastic picture. It really is.

--David Dunning

#13 Todd

Todd

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

Todd, that is a fantastic picture. It really is.

Thanks! We were lucky my friend Mark knows how to work a camera. We took about 250 photos in about 20 minutes.

Here is a slide show put to music of some of them. Bella

Todd

#14 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:31 AM

I just showed that to my dog Coyo, and boy, did he get excited. Looks like it's going to be a muddy day for us.

--David Dunning

#15 Todd

Todd

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:07 PM

I Love it! Take a picture or two!!

There you have it folks!! The "WOW THREE FRISBEE'S" trick. Not the one I had previously mentioned but a better one performed live!

I had to click on the HQ button lower right to get it to play.

Todd

#16 DebiSlaughter

DebiSlaughter

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:33 PM

That vid is great!!! Now Solsti is going to have to work really hard to catch up!! :-) Great vid, Todd (and Bella)!
"Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children" - Unknown

#17 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

You had to hit the HQ? We didn't. Really fun vid. We are totally soaked..The rain pelted us.

No pics, just a very hot tub.

Tell us about the WTF trick, again, the original one you mentioned.

--David Dunning

#18 Todd

Todd

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

I thought I was going to get a copy of the WTF trick from the TV show audition. Which I still haven't heard from them.
So, instead I thought a performance in front of a live audience would make for a better back ground! So there you have it BIG AIR BELLA on her game!!

Thanks for the props!!

Todd

#19 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Okay! I just picked up our first bag of the no grain Salmon formula, of Canidae. As you know, Coyo doesn't eat dog food, and does not usually accept treats outside. So true to form, he refused to taste it. However, once we were home, and inside, he was dying to try it.

I gave him about a quarter cup, and I will add more into his food, tonight. It looks like very nice stuff--lots of the things we get in our diet, plus vitamins, etc.

--David Dunning

#20 Todd

Todd

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:33 PM

Way cool!!!!!!! I'm sure he will be asking for more soon!
Let us know how he's doing after he's been on it for a while.
Give him some love for me. Tell him he's a new Uncle!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users