Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Koda And Weeko

Kim

How is everything! We are loving spending time in two harbors with your sister Laura and her AI dog mac, great peeps J heading over for July 11 weekend for a week - cant wait to see how big he I now!

One of our dear friends in RI fell in love with our dogs and wants to get one for his family, I believe he touched base with you- he is looking for more of a cool/chill dog than an alpha dog.

Dan and I have offered to come pick him up and they are looking to coordinate a trip back there-we can either all go from Oregon –they fly and we drive back or from OC – either way, we want to be there when they all meet!

Any ideas on timing for their pup? J hope all’s well!

Gretchen, KODA AND WEEKO – S. CA -

IMG00168.jpg

gretchen 20131102_140731.jpg

• Like 1

BEAYTIFUL DOGS! LOVE THE 'PLAYING' PICTURE. I can almost imagine them playing a contact sport (they probably are)!

Great shot at the beach!

Great Pictures, loving the color of Koda and Weeko. And they look so much smaller in the picture with the person, as some have commented on this board AI dogs have an interesting size-morphing thing going on...running on the beach they look like golden eyed red wolves!