Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Spring Pups 2015

Several females are confirmed pregnant! Will keep you informed!

So happy.

• Like 6

“The AIDog breed now has several confirmed pregnant females now to catch up on those on the waiting list that have passed during the winter months & those just getting on the waiting list …. The AIDOG club / founder kennels will be updating with names & pix soon – thanks “.

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

• Like 4

I'm sooooo excited and I'm NOT even on the Waiting List!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
Yay...more puppy teeth!

I threw out the first one b4 I realized what it was ...... and I guess my girl has swallowed all the rest!

Does that mean I have to get another puppy to save a tooth? :P

• Like 1

Brandon, darling I want you to remember you said that when your pup does the inevitable. Can't say 4 sure but it will fall into one of these categories: cosmic destruction of something you value, sleep depravation, bodily fluid where you don't want it, selective hearing, ear splitting noises here to fore thought tobe not found in nature wi earshot of the public, gang did I miss some? You will be living with a baby and then a teen for the next 3 years. A high n r g one. Add sugar to 2 two year olds w ADD was a recent description. Keep that enthusiasm, enjoy the excitement but keep perspective. The ups won't be as grand but neither will the downs. The reward is to really be in the moment, seeing things just as they are, growing together.ps even puppy vomit can be enjoyable from the perspective of caring for a being that needs you and would I be doing anything this memorable if I didn't have this pup. Also remember help is a click away here on the forum.

• Like 9

...and just when you thought your sweet pup was "over it" BAM! The Jekyll & Hyde phase kicks in. I've found it to be like a test. Dang! I shoulda, coulda, woulda. A real brain and patience stretcher--well worth every minute. But don't blink! You'll miss something really awesome...

Sherab is right. The forum is here for you. Visit often. Start now. Be prepared ;)

• Like 4

VERY well stated Sherab and Carolyn!

Just when I go totally comfortable with the long wait = BOOM puppy arrived and YES, that vomit clean up - or a recovery time - is actually a great bonding opportunity. I grew up on a farm - and still was NOT prepared for the VOLUME that can come out of a little pup, or a growing pup .....

I have never YELLED at Tayamni. I have tilted my head to the sky and screamed a couple of times to calm myself, then focused back on the puppy.

The other day, I called Tayamni my daughter. I consider my animals my kids and develop bonds as such "my four legged children" but I have told one it was my son or daughter, until Tayamni. the other day.

That to me is the profoundness of these animals. :wub:

• Like 5

Volume is the word I was missing Denise! Thanks! Yes, Elena goes for weeks asking to go out, following the routine, etc. and then oops! She gives this look as if to check-in that this still is a no-no…typical…lol…always checking to be sure you are in charge...

Yay...more puppy teeth!

I threw out the first one b4 I realized what it was ...... and I guess my girl has swallowed all the rest!

Does that mean I have to get another puppy to save a tooth? :P

In my home it seems that loosing teeth happens in the middle of the night......All of our ears are open to the sound of little teeth grinding, then there is a the loud crunch, then the juicy sucking sound, the double swallow, more juicy sucking sounds, another double swallow, get up, do three turns and settle down again into the darkness. Alas again, the sound of three pups breathing in their sleep. I never do find those little teeth.

• Like 2

Okay Mol...I got a question. How'd you 'double quote' like that?

Quote Kim La Flamme

It’s probably about time to mention that we will be placing lots of pups to those that passed on the waiting list & catching up to those newly on the list around May to June.

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

• Like 3

Well, I'm expecting.......a puppy in the house!!!

One of us will let you know soon.

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone. As you have noticed by now, we are announcing the Spring 2015 litters. I know that everyone is extremely excited about new puppies and very anxious to see pictures of these litters but please be patient. Every once in a while, we may get in a picture of a litter just after birth but that decision falls on the mothers and how comfortable she is at the time. For the new comers, you can expect to see good pictures of the puppies when they begin leaving the whelping box about 3 weeks of age. Hang in there, it won't be much longer.

• Like 6

You paint a beautiful picture. I will wait.......begrudgingly.

• Like 4

The flavor of the season appears to be chocolate and black licorice. Choco is the sire of four of the Spring litters, which explains the colors.

• Like 2