Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

With those freezing temps, are the pups still living? Those poor baby's. They don't deserve this. Their owners should be hung up by their toe nails in the freezing cold chill of a dark stormy night. :) Ahhhhh but their Karma will catch up with them. That "pay ahead" theory works both ways. They will get theirs....some day!

With those freezing temps, are the pups still living? Those poor baby's. They don't deserve this. Their owners should be hung up by their toe nails in the freezing cold chill of a dark stormy night. :ph34r: Ahhhhh but their Karma will catch up with them. That "pay ahead" theory works both ways. They will get theirs....some day!

Have only seen one of the five. Hanging by the 'toes' is too good for this clown - I can think of other body parts - sorry guys!!!

You're absolutely right, these dogs don't deserve to be treated like this. The only time they are of any use for him is to hunt bear and unfortunately they are always so happy to see him, it's sad. When his kids come home from school they have to walk right by the pens, dogs are all excited, tails wagging and NO ONE even acknowledges that they are there. My covert arrangements haven't worked - dogs won't come out of the kennels. When the covert attempted to get into the kennel they found it padlocked!! So, how the hell do they feed and water the pups .... they don't. They throw SUET over the top of the kennel and dump water through the fence into the bowl and other than that, the clown depends on rain to water these poor animals. In the summer we pull the hose through our fence and give them fresh water everyday. I know we're not supposed to hate other human beings but hate isn't strong enough for what I feel towards him and the girlfriend that lives there. They are despicable human beings.

Tried talking to your neighbor yet? Maybe you can strike a deal...bring him whatever is favorite drink is to "break the ice" and then ask if you can give the dogs some comfort; better shelter conditions and food for FREE..just a suggestion seeing how the other (normal) things you tried didn't work. If he agrees, then you'd be able to rest easy.

Glad Curs are a tough breed.

Tried talking to your neighbor yet? Maybe you can strike a deal...bring him whatever is favorite drink is to "break the ice" and then ask if you can give the dogs some comfort; better shelter conditions and food for FREE..just a suggestion seeing how the other (normal) things you tried didn't work. If he agrees, then you'd be able to rest easy.

Glad Curs are a tough breed.

Talking was the first avenue we pursued. Now you have to realize, we live in a village of only 900 people in the summer when everyone is here. Up here everyone is related to everyone and not open to change. They think they have the right to treat their 'hunting dogs' anyway they want. This guy is a slob. You cannot even imagine the way he lives. He is an alcoholic to start with. The neighbor on the other side of him gave him an insulated dog house when this started last year - he literally destroyed it before the dogs even had the chance to enjoy it. He was a roofer, guy is only 35 years old, and these dogs have absolutely no protection from the elements over their little heads. The three pups are only 2, there's an older male that's ll and a female that's 10. They are up to their shoulders in snow. He provides little food and when he does it's hunks of suet. They literally eat their own feces to survive. Curs are a tough breed but they also deserve good food and a warm, safe place to live. Sorry, this just makes me crazy.

this makes my heart and soul hurt for these pups. :ph34r:

My heart is so broken because I have to see it every single day - be it freezing winter or scorching summer. It is absolutely horrible. It hurts even more because the more we try to protect these poor animals, the more doors are slammed in our faces.

Would photos help? I know. The authorities aren't listening. I'm like you J, I have to keep trying to figure some way.

How about getting the press involved. Public outrage, and all that.

Would photos help? I know. The authorities aren't listening. I'm like you J, I have to keep trying to figure some way.

How about getting the press involved. Public outrage, and all that.

Photos were taken by the local Police Department as well as the neighbor on the other side of this house,since they're closer. I won't stop trying to help these innocent animals, it's not in my blood to quit. I appreciate being able to vent here because I know what are 'mutts' mean to each and everyone of us.