Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_12_2018/post-3-0-73971000-1544461104.jpg

Seasons Greetings from Kooskie

• Like 2

Thanks to the people who have sent pics for this month. We will keep it coming!

• Like 1

She will come to all those names, but there is one whistle, that she always comes to. It's her whistle. Only she and I do it, and it pleases both of us every single freakin' time we do it. She's so cool.

Many times, I just need to know where she is, and so I call her name, or one of those nicknames, or click for her if there are squirrels about. She just needs to show her face, and so we look and blink to each other, and all is well. But the whistle means I need you now, and she never fails me unless there is a problem. Then I go find her immediately. I don't let her down, and she doesn't let me down.

I should say it more positively: We have an agreement. I count on her to follow through, and she counts on me.

I have had a few responses, and so this is Kooskie's last photo. You will see that I was able to amend words, when I forgot one of her nicknames, and things of that like. So if you want words, or words added, I can do that for you.

Well,... for your dog.

It's all fun this season, so if anyone else is considering a photo for the montage, click on my name and get in touch.

• Like 1