Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Hi Kim,

I’m finally getting the registration papers in. It took forever to get a good picture for the finale registration.

Tori is a wonderful dog. We whizzed through beginners & intermediate obedience training by the time she was 7 months old. She’s so smart!! We have to keep an eye on her as she is so curious about everything all the time. She’s learned to fetch the newspaper which is delivered 1/5th of a mile from the house. She loves running for hours with the neighbors boarder collie & chasing the deer off our property, as we had hoped. With the colder temperatures I can’t handle being outside playing & running too long so she’s learned to run on the treadmill. She seems to enjoy running while I work out in front of her on the elliptical trainer. As you know I’m a long distance runner & I think we would both go crazy in the winter with out some form of exercise. I’m ready for spring!!!

We walked in a dog parade this last week-end with thousands of other dogs. She was very well behaved & did great with all the other dogs. We, got a lot of comments, as usual on her eyes & coloring. As many times as I’ve explained what breed she is & how you developed your breeding program – well, at least St. Louis is going to be well informed about the American Indian Dogs.

Thank you again for allowing us to have one of your dogs. She’s absolute joy.

Best wishes to you.

Sincerely, Debra Pietrangelo, MO.

Tori.JPG

(Catch X Coup) Tori is Arrows Granddaughter … and sure looks like her.

Shannon, thanks for the goose.. I'll try to get them online.