Soon

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

Spoke with Kim this Morning. He says:

"Mesa X Jay & Buff X Rowdy, both look like big blimps & every morning now
I expect pups from them ... any day. Plus you can tell every one that
Golden Nugget X Rowdy - Shasta X Rowdy - Feather X Red Rider - Ice
Blue X Red Rider are all pregnant, so lots of pups coming for those
waiting on the list & those just getting on the list ~"

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years --
www.indiandogs.com
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 dcunger

dcunger

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Our kids and dog, family, gardening, blacksmithing, cooking, camping, and motorcycling just to name a few!!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

Looks like Red Rider & Rowdy were busy boys this spring!!
YAY, SOOOOO Excited.
Just this am I was counting up that Star was there 21 days ago, and Buff was growing a (small) belly then!!
I just hope our call doesn't come for the pick up when we are on vacation and will be hours away from our airport. I know we can always defer till the next litter, but who wants to do that!!

#3 dcunger

dcunger

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Our kids and dog, family, gardening, blacksmithing, cooking, camping, and motorcycling just to name a few!!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

Just looked at all the pics, was hard to tell who Blue was, but they are all gorgeous mixes!!! Can't wait to see pups pics!!!

#4 dcunger

dcunger

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

oops! I was looking for just the name BLUE, not ICE BLUE!! Found her!! Too excited n missed that part I guess!!

#5 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

Woooohoo!

It is that Exciting time of year again! :D B)

And we get to take part :wub:
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#6 Nessa

Nessa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Sewing, Cooking, Willow, Family!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Puppy pictures!!!!
"I don't want to see new things, I want to see things new."

#7 dimsum629

dimsum629

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Hiking, cave spelunking, being outside, crafts and gemology!

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

omg yay!!! this is the awesome. :D News like this makes the wait much better.

Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.

#8 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

Nessa- easy there- lol
There will be puppy pictures After they get past the velvet-chub stage and their eyes are open.
Yes, all puppies are cute, but he waits until you can start to see the 'unique-dog' in the puppy before sharing pics.
Kim is a wise man. :)
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#9 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

Corrections:

1. The first Shasta was retired quite a while ago. This is a new Shasta, that is not on the breeder's page, yet. (I'll get on that)
She has one blue eye, and is a light silver fawn, with a stripe down her nose.

2. Shasta was not bred to Red Rider. It is Shasta X Rowdy. (I will make that correction above).

Update:

Buff is first to start birthing. Only 2 when Kim last spoke to me, a blue fawn and a chocolate. I think it was a long night at the ranch.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#10 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3426 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

WAIT..........I am beginning to get an image.......I'm seeing so many people sitting by the phone on the edge of their chairs. Did I just count 4 litters on their way. OMG There are going to be a lot of happy people out there. :D

OH HAPPY SPRING! puppies :wub:....aaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo :wub: (welcome puppy song) from Tolinka and Two Step.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#11 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

I want them all.

Just a reminder, Kim does not usually call people until they are older and he knows their personalities, so don't sit by your phones. :D

We get pictures when their eyes are open, and sometimes a group shot before, but we will update as we can.

--David Dunning

#12 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1173 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

I'm sitting by the phone & I'm not even on the list. Lili isn't even 6 months old yet!
Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#13 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Allison,

Are you refering to Rouges Red Rider? If so he is Hawk's daddy. Hawk is 7 1/2 so if it's Red he must be at least 8 1/2 or 9. Hawk could be a "big brother" again.
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#14 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:57 AM

I'm sitting by the phone & I'm not even on the list.

Hahaha! Me too.

Lisa, I believe it is R. Red Rider, but will check. Nice to hear from you!

--David Dunning

#15 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7844 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

From Kim:

"Buff has a bunch of squirming pups, haven’t counted yet, but there are quite a few ~"

--David Dunning

#16 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

If it is the same Red (and I can only imagine one..) he looks and acts like he is maybe 3 yrs old. Gotta love these dogs!

...and yes we are looking forward to the Anticipation Phase that really starts in about 6-7 weeks... ^_^

#17 winslow

winslow

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:my family, my pets, fishing, hunting, atv's

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

great news!!!!! can't wait to start seeing the pictures.

#18 dcunger

dcunger

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

note to self, keep cell phone charged!!!!

#19 dimsum629

dimsum629

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, Hiking, cave spelunking, being outside, crafts and gemology!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:50 AM

the best way to start off your day... news about pups!

Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.

#20 DianaK.

DianaK.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Chips and dip wins over ice cream and brownies. Can't focus until after my first cup of coffee in the am. Love to design, garden, do crafts and refinish furniture. I rather hand sew then use the machine. Rather open windows then be in air conditioning....and if the bugs didn't love me soo much I'd sleep outside everyday of my life. (with my bff Scott of coarse!) btw...I'm 'plays well with others" and he's "runs with scissors." : )

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

omg!!! one day away and all this great news!!! Holy cow!!!! : D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users