Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

News From The American Indian Dog Registry

OK folks, this is a call out for those who have procrastinated about registering your dogs. The attached picture shows just one of the folders containing registration paperwork belonging to owners of "paid for dogs". Many, many dogs have gone to their homes and the owners have never registered their dog.

Sorry folks but I did not make this up. I was shown a massive amount of unclaimed registrations, unidentified registration pictures and lots of returned mail to Song Dog Kennel (SDK) because owners have moved and did not provide the new address to SDK.

I saw several pieces of mail sent to the registry, believe it or not, with what appeared to be registration pictures only in the envelopes, with no registration papers to identify the dog and the envelopes did not even have a return address to identify the owners. I was shown quite a bit of mail which was returned to SDK because owners moved without a forwarding address. A lot of the returned mail was registration forms and registration pictures sent to SDK which were being returned to owners because of incomplete applications or other issues.

This is an attempt to help clear up some of the "clutter" in the SDK office by asking folks who have moved after acquiring your AIDog to notify SDK with your new contact information. Those who have registered and have not received your papers, after about sixty (60) days, contact SDK to see if there is something holding up the process. Also, for those who have not registered your dog, please do so. It is not too late to register your dog (we just recently registered one from 2013).

Finally, please review this link: Instructions For Completing The Pending Registration Form

Reading the instructions should help to explain the registration process and allow for a smooth process for you and for SDK. If after reading the instruction and you still have questions, feel free to contact me and I will help you through the process.

20150922_124300.jpg

I feel sorry for Kim and with all the other things that he does this shouldn't have to happen. It is really an easy process, just do it! My two cents.

• Like 1

I found the purchase of my AIDog to be a honor and a privilege that comes with a certain amount of responsibility, which was very clearly articulated in the Purchase Agreement that I signed. It only takes a few minutes to take care of business and get on with enjoying your pup(s). Just my three cents...

• Like 2

I often wondered what happened once registered as I have never received any paperwork after registering Soul in 2010. Since I moved last year, how can I update my address and perhaps receive a copy of his registration? Thank you ahead of time.

Hello Debi, good question. At this time, if you have questions about not receiving your registration paperwork, please contact SDK and inquire there first. It is possible that your mail may have been returned there and sitting among all the "clutter".

Speaking with Arlene about the process, after she has verified the information on the pre-registration papers and photographs, she mails the packet to International Progressive Dog Breeders' Alliance (IPDBA). IPDBA will process the registration, print out the pedigree and send the packet directly to the dog owner. If the packet was returned to IPDBA because of no forwarding address, the papers will more that like be shredded and a request for lost registration would have to be processed through SDK.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Debi, good question. At this time, if you have questions about not receiving your registration paperwork, please contact SDK and inquire there first. It is possible that your mail may have been returned there and sitting among all the "clutter".

Speaking with Arlene about the process, after she has verified the information on the pre-registration papers and photographs, she mails the packet to International Progressive Dog Breeders' Alliance (IPDBA). IPDBA will process the registration, print out the pedigree and send the packet directly to the dog owner. If the packet was returned to IPDBA because of no forwarding address, the papers will more that like be shredded and a request for lost registration would have to be processed through SDK.

Thank you for the information!