Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Play Time In Southern Oregon

Greg's Anoki and our Ayita had some fun on Friday. They're about the same size now, but Anoki's still a pup. Please pardon the blur...

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0658.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0664.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

Edited by Carolyn
  • Like 6

Thank you Carolyn for hosting the play date for Anoki and Ayita. The two hours they spent running and playing was awesome to watch. I enjoyed the company and Anoki really enjoyed the play time. He was so tired afterward he crashed for the remainder of the day. Ayita is such a beautiful and fun dog. I look forward to additional get togethers.

Carolyn and I would like to invite other members to contact one of us to set up future play dates.

• Like 3

AWESOME!!!!!!

Looks like they had fun!

Tayamni is going to take a trip down in a couple weeks to meet and play with Keme (who is a half brother).

I can't wait to see to AI dogs together in person!

THANKS FOR THE PICS AND VIDEO CAROLYN (& Greg) !!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 2

Wish we could but your 5 hours away

Another play date for Anoki and Ayita. This time, Carolyn and I took our kids to a local dog park and let them go at it again. A couple of bigger dogs stopped by briefly but I guess they just couldn't hang :D.

It was a little cool out there today but the two kids sure didn't mind it. Carolyn, quick with the camera, snapped a few pictures of the kids as I tried to get them to rest and focus. Thanks Carolyn for braving the weather and letting the kids have some fun.

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

• Like 3

Those are darn good looking dogs.

• Like 3

Thanks for posting the pictures Greg. You are so good with the dogs. Ayita hung on your every word. I took notes :D.

I think it was about 36 degrees out there :wacko:, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Will add more layers next time, maybe a couple of hats and 5 or 6 pairs of gloves, 2 mufflers...

• Like 2

I like picture # 2, where they are both lying down looking :)

Trying to figure out if Ayita is that small or Anoki is that BIG!!!! I love that his mask hasn't changed.

Carolyn, don't forget quilted thermal underwear and heated socks!

You are so lucky to live near each other and have these play dates. Pico is a rambunctious little Tigger. He has playdates but with large dogs. One older and one that is very large but puppy like. They have a hard time with the energy of a pup. The large puppy headed one is so big, he could hurt Pico in playtime.

Can't wait for the gathering!!

Denise, Anoki is just that big. He is almost 7 months old and is over 35 pounds now. His is currently going through another growing spurt. I am happy his face marking haven't really changed but his colors do change a bit.

• Like 1

Denise, Anoki is just that big. He is almost 7 months old and is over 35 pounds now. His is currently going through another growing spurt. I am happy his face marking haven't really changed but his colors do change a bit.

Nita was 32# at her last vet visit earlier this month

• 1 month later...

Had a really neat play time with Anoki and his new friend Blue Bird. Blue is spending some time with Greg getting socialized and such. She is a very sweet, gentle girl. She was a little shy, but I think she had fun watching Anoki and Ayita act goofy.

Play date 1.jpg

Play date 2.jpg

Play date 3.jpg

Play date 4.jpg

• Like 3

I totally cracked up over that first picture. Too many paws. Very funny. BB looks happy.

• Like 1

Great pic Carolyn. I love the first pic too. Thanks again Carolyn and Dave for allowing Anoki and Blue to hang out for a while. Both Anoki and Blue slept for most of the day when we returned home.

• 2 weeks later...

Anoki and Blue wanted to go out to the dog park before the rains came in today. We spent about an hour out there as they introduced themselves to other dogs and their dog owners. They seemed to really enjoy themselves. The other dogs didn't stay too long so Blue and Anoki entertained themselves. Here are some pictures of the dogs at the park.

20150320_111729.jpg

20150320_111946.jpg

20150320_112233.jpg

20150320_112308.jpg

20150320_112505.jpg

20150320_112545.jpg

20150320_113642.jpg

• Like 2

He is sporting his new backpack. He is almost 8 1/2 months old now and he needs to carry his own equipment. It gives him something to do, something to focus on other than trying to pull as we are walking. It seems to be working so far. He has calmed down quite a bit when we go for a walk with the backpack on.

• Like 1

Backpack! what a great idea....which one are you using?