Photo

Where To Get Sep From Solidgold Product Line

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#101 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3285 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

A dream come true on beautiful land.  WOW!

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#102 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:08 PM

I got goose bumps looking at the picture. Brings back memories. I can understand the dogs picking up on the energy of the land. Many happy adventures to you all!

#103 oocahtah

oocahtah

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

mooka doing what he loves and bella at  7 months old making sure she is the first one in the pic and last one is my grand daughter

scarlett 7 weeks old that mooka has to check on if she breaths told loud lol,the other day mooka seemed to find a scent a decided was going to cross the creek and boy it was so funny watching him,he would make sure his footing was good and was like he was making sure the ice would hold him even thought his human dad walked over,and when he got to the other side he turned around and looked at us like look what i did all by my self mom and dad and when we told him he was a good boy he charged back over and almost ran into me knocking me on my butt,even if he had it would have been worth it ,just seeing the smile from ear to ear on his face

Attached Thumbnails

• PICT0005.JPG
  • PICT0002.JPG
  • IMG_1014.jpg

#104 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3285 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:42 PM

Your grand daughter is absolutely beautiful.  :)

Your pup is pretty darn cute too. :D

But, ooooooh that grand daughter is just toooooo toooooo .....congrats.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users