Adding Photos To Your Post 2012

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7833 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

This is a tutorial on how to add photos to your post.

1. you need to have the full editor open to add a photo. If you start a new topic, the full editor opens automatically.

To start a new topic:

Attached File  newtopic2.jpg   162.73K   8 downloads

Starting a new topic will give you the full editor window, which looks like this:

Attached File  fulleditor.jpg   159.94K   11 downloads

The arrow points to the "choose files" button which allows you to browse through your photos. When starting a new topic, you must add a title. The forum will prompt you, if you forget.

To reply to a post and add a photo:

When replying to a post, you get a condensed version of the editor, This saves time and space. If you want to add a photo, or some special bits, you will have to switch to the full editor by clicking on "More Reply Options", which will bring you back to the full editor:

Attached File  replying.jpg   62.94K   11 downloads

Now, from the full editor, click on choose files. A window will pop up, allowing you to go through your picture files. Double click on the one you want, and it will show at the bottom of the window:

Attached File  chosenpic.jpg   111.09K   16 downloads

In this last photo, you can see 4 of the photos I am using in this tutorial. So now they are on your editing window. You can chose to put them together, or space words between them, as I did here in this tutorial. When you are ready to add your photo, put your cursor where you want it and click on "Add to Post".

I will say a few words here, and now add my photo of my excellent frisbee dog:

Attached File  2637.JPG   173.32K   15 downloads

Note: You can attach all your pictures, and then write your post adding them in where you want. Or choose your photos, adding them as you go.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users