Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

2014 Calendar Is Done And Ready To Order

Finally, at long last-

You can order the 2014 Calendar HERE

Go nuts guys.. lol

• Like 2

Use the link in the above post

Allison will post the new button on the side of the main page in a few days.

DO NOT use the button to the left that is there now. That one goes to this last year's calendar.

I've ordered mine, and they were shipped out in a day or 2.

The calendars were the big hit of the Christmas Eve celebration at my parent's house.

Our tradition is that the families gather (my sister & I and our spouses and mostly growd childrenses along with various cousins, friends and neighbors) and enjoy the holiday with tales of yore, copious food, drink and music. My son Nick and I play guitar and this year's performance was an instrumental presentation of 'The Christmas Waltz', 'It came upon a midnight clear' and 'Christmastime is Here' along with two chord melodies that Nick performed solo ('Silent night' & 'Christmas Song'). I was quite proud of him.. He's developed into quite the player. Mom's response was, 'I thought we were going to sing?' Oh, did I mention that I had my own TV show? It was called 'Everybody loves Raymond'.

I gave my mother a calendar as well as one to my sister too. They were both thrilled with them and remarked how stunning the dogs in the pictures were. They enjoyed the mini-bio's too...nice touch. Of course, having Grand-Dog start off the year as the January dog really propelled the gift to the heights it achieved. LOL.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

• Like 2

My first AIDog calendar. I love it! Very nicely done. I gotta say, I'm really proud to be a member of this organization. And the puppy! Oh my gosh, the puppy! She teaches us something new every single day...

Happy Holidays everyone!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

Your appreciation means so much. :)

It truly is a labor of love...

This is my third year - and I really enjoy doing it.

Got our calendars last weekend. And this company did a great job Again!

Having worked in the publishing/printing industry for ages, I can appreciate what it takes to produce such a consistently high quality product.

• Like 1

Finished the button on the front. Ordered, too. Good work S.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah! Just got my calendars! They are great! Peeked into Feb., but saving the rest. Got the larger versions, so we can use them at work to keep notes.

Great Job Star!

• Like 2

I put one up at work, and my staff are going bonkers over "plotting and executing the collapse of the squirrel nation". You guys are so fun.

• Like 1