• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:44 AM

Hey kittyndoc,

I can't remember if you listed your homeopathic website in another topic but I can't find it .....

could you please reply with the link here?

would love to check it out!!!!!!

Thanks!

Denise
South Florida

#2 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

Just want to know...you want the link to a homeopathic website, for advice etc....because my own website is herbals, and the only thing I have for pets is the Rose Geranium Spray for ticks...otherwise, it is dried herbs that I pick myself and dry, and a few other nice things (for people, lol!)

About Homeopathy, there is a woman called Madeline Innocent (from Perth, Australia), and her website is: 

http://naturaldogshealth.com

Let me know... :)

#3 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

yes, interested in the rose geranium spray for ticks (I travel to other states every June - will be good to have), and if I find another source for herbs for me, great!

... south florida not best place for dried herbs.

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:33 AM

My site is www.katesherbals.com

I have a friend who lives in Naples FL, and she bought a lot, because she also traveled to Italy - and she was really pleased! Let me know what you think. Thanks for your interest! :)

#5 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3372 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:01 PM

THANK YOU  KittyDoc...what a fabulous website.  Lots to learn there...really like the way she writes and what she says.  Again thank you for sharing.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#6 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:44 AM

THANK YOU  KittyDoc...what a fabulous website.  Lots to learn there...really like the way she writes and what she says.  Again thank you for sharing.

I really appreciate the feedback! One of my other loves, besides herbs and all things natural, is writing....I try to bring my products to life, so people can get the feel of it. I love doing the farmer's market during the spring/summer season, and then the holiday shows. Interacting with people, learning from them as well is very rewarding! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kittyndoc, wyot, homeopathic, natural, website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users