New Breeder Page On Kim's Site

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7835 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:50 AM

We just finished the first draft of the new Breeders page for Kim's site.  Greg and Molly have furnished some lovely photos.  Couldn't have done it without you.  Many thanks.

Breeders 

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Meadow's Family

Meadow's Family

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:51 PM

The Breeders page looks wonderful. It is fun to see all of the new pictures. Makes us want to go back to SongDog. Thank you for all of the work on this.

#3 MMcBrien

MMcBrien

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:My pup, Asante Sana

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:39 AM

beautiful, I think Asante Sana may need a companion soon. At 6 years, she has much to teach the next generation....

#4 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 27 September 2015 - 09:48 AM

Great job Allison...I know the time it takes to do this.  The breeder page looks refreshed.  I like it.  :)

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#5 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7835 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:59 AM

beautiful, I think Asante Sana may need a companion soon. At 6 years, she has much to teach the next generation....

I do so agree  :D

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#6 maria

maria

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
  • Interests:My AIDog Chhaya...herbs, gardening, the outdoors.

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:31 AM

I still get choked up when I see the picture of Kim and Dream Catcher's "last hug"....it hits me everytime I look at it...if you can't see how much Kim loves his dogs in that picture...you don't understand the connection that happens. Those of you who have visited SDK probably have been so blessed...someday soon I hope to get there... 

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

-Ancient Indian Proverb-

#7 Coffey please

Coffey please

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Native American ceremonies, crafts, movies, a good book to read, my dog (Roger -a dash hound mix), swimming, camping, travels(vacations or sabbaticals), FAMILY, good food. Time with A.I. dog when he / she is here (Roger and Tayamni included on time with). I am able to add in that Coffey is a much WONDERFULL addition to my family and am looking to MANY new memories (as well as years) with him. My Roger has left our Junior mint (and Tayamni)to help with balance in our lives and home (where ever home may be).

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

I see where our sweethearts get their GREAT looks from. had to pull myself away to tend to Coffey with his training. LOVE all the pictures ! !

#8 mommom

mommom

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:AI Dogs, animal companions, making jewelry & cosmetics, iPad games! :)

Posted 04 October 2016 - 06:09 AM

OMG Lucky looked exactly like Ghost and Shappa, and like Jake on the main site page.  I get a chill just thinking about it.

The Breeders page is beautiful.  Every one of them is a gorgeous treasure.  So grateful for Kim, Greg, Allison, and all who take care of these babies!

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.”   ― Charles de Gaulle

“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”   ― Mark Twain

#9 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:56 PM

Has anyone written on (and you could direct me to the page) or could anyone share experiences of adding a retired superstar to their family??? OF Course as always I know it depends on the dog but I am still interested in doubling down and not sure what adding a mature buddy is like ??? Gracias

#10 JackG

JackG

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:horseback riding, dogs

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:20 PM

I've been wondering that too

#11 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1695 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:25 AM

Has anyone written on (and you could direct me to the page) or could anyone share experiences of adding a retired superstar to their family??? OF Course as always I know it depends on the dog but I am still interested in doubling down and not sure what adding a mature buddy is like ??? Gracias

That's a GREAT question!    :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users