Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Hi- My name is Andy. I purchased an AID from you four years ago. Toast, my AID, has been the most intelligent, wonderful, energetic, athletic dog I have ever known. I love the breed. Toast has lived with a Bayla, a Border collie mix for the last three years of his life. Bayla is very old and I am going to find a new companion for Toast sooner rather than

later. After raising Toast it is hard for me to imagine owning any breed

but an AID's. Ideally I would like to find a dog close to Toast's age so I thought it would be worth my time to ask if you ever have any young or adult AID's that would be available to purchase? I know it is not likely that you would just happen to have an adult available so I guess my next question is if I was to get on the waiting list for a puppy now when would a puppy be available? Thanks for all your time effort used to nurture this breed to what it is today. AID's are truely amazing dogs. I have attached a photo of Toast on a climbing trip to Indian Creek, Utah.

toast.JPG

Hi- My name is Andy. I purchased an AID from you four years ago. Toast, my AID, has been the most intelligent, wonderful, energetic, athletic dog I have ever known. I love the breed. Toast has lived with a Bayla, a Border collie mix for the last three years of his life. Bayla is very old and I am going to find a new companion for Toast sooner rather than

later. After raising Toast it is hard for me to imagine owning any breed

but an AID's. Ideally I would like to find a dog close to Toast's age so I thought it would be worth my time to ask if you ever have any young or adult AID's that would be available to purchase? I know it is not likely that you would just happen to have an adult available so I guess my next question is if I was to get on the waiting list for a puppy now when would a puppy be available? Thanks for all your time effort used to nurture this breed to what it is today. AID's are truely amazing dogs. I have attached a photo of Toast on a climbing trip to Indian Creek, Utah.

toast.JPG

Hi Andy~ I am the proud owner of 4 month old AID Shelby......your Toast is beautiful,he blends right in with his surroundings in your pic-lol. Good luck finding him a new companion,hopefully someone on the board can help you out with that.

Hi Andy~ I am the proud owner of 4 month old AID Shelby......your Toast is beautiful,he blends right in with his surroundings in your pic-lol. Good luck finding him a new companion,hopefully someone on the board can help you out with that.

Hi Andy

We have Waya and Moon. We adopted Moon as an adult and she is a wonderful dog. She did have a few issues from her previous owners but after spending a lot of time with her she is turning into a wonderful dog. I know what you mean-once you own one of these fabulous dogs, there is no other!

KK