Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Welcome Jerry, Linnea And Daughter

I love this picture Kim sent of Jerry Murry, Linnea Tobias, and daughter, from Arcata CA. They picked up their pup recently. Look at the eyes of the young gal, and those of the pup. Great photo.

jerryfamily.jpg

Hello and welcome.

Oh I recognize the scenery, I lived in Arcata for 9 years, loved it, miss it badly! You guys are so lucky, my dog Cassie loved Mad River Beach (or any beach up there!). It's a great place to have a dog. Good luck and enjoy your pup, they grow up so darn fast!

Yes, we love it here in Arcata. I can't wait until Lola is immunized enough to take her to the beach. The Arcata community forest is another place my previous dog loved.

Our neighbor took some great photos today of Lola.

Lola4.jpg

lola5.jpg

Lola10.jpg

Sophie_Lola3.jpg

congrats; Lola is a real sweety and it looks like your daughter has a new best friend

Yes, we love it here in Arcata. I can't wait until Lola is immunized enough to take her to the beach. The Arcata community forest is another place my previous dog loved.

Our neighbor took some great photos today of Lola.

Congratulations!!!! Looks like you all are very happy!!!! I look forward to seeing how your pup grows.....enjoy your bundle of joy!!!!

Maria

Sorry to hear about your camera. Hope whoever stole it, really, really needs it.

These are terrific photos. What is your daughter's name?

Hey! I just noticed that little gal is in a T-shirt! What are your temps running at?

Hey! I just noticed that little gal is in a T-shirt! What are your temps running at?

Thanks to all of you for the kind words.

Right now, it's 58 deg. and sunny. It's been rainy and in the lower 40s for quite some time however. I have been sick in bed with the flue and bronchitis since we got home with Lola, so extended trips outside have been few and far between.

Our daughter's name is Sophia, and she is having some trouble negotiating Lola's sharp teeth and claws. We have some training to do.

We just got a new camera, here are a couple more photos:

Lola_in_garden_1.jpg

Lola_in_garden_2.jpg

Hi Jerry, Nice photo's thanks for posting! Keep them coming! We all love to see the young pups as often as possible!

Looks like Lola and Sophia are going to have a good time growing up together.

Welcome to the tribe!

Todd

Right now, it's 58 deg. and sunny. It's been rainy and in the lower 40s for quite some time however. I have been sick in bed with the flue and bronchitis since we got home with Lola, so extended trips outside have been few and far between.

Our daughter's name is Sophia, and she is having some trouble negotiating Lola's sharp teeth and claws. We have some training to do.

Welcome Jerry, Linnea and Sophia.....congratulations on your new pup Lola. What a beauty. It makes me hungry for another AID and Tolinka is only 6 months. You are in for something so special with Lola, that there are no words to explain. The first 6 months are the most challenging, and then things calm down. Just keep giving Lola things to chew, be gentle, no rough play (I think that encourages rough play. I know it did with Tolinka). Good luck, enjoy the heck out of Lola. She has a lot to teach YOU ALL.

I hope you feel better soon your daughter will learn to deal with the teeth have her say NO! in a serious tone these guys are smart and Lola will learn what no means quick

I know its hard try not to laugh at Lola when she does something wrong My boy thinks everything is a joke if a laugh or smirk its hard but they are so cute and know it haha

Yeah, those puppy teeth are sharp, aren't they! Tell Sophia after Lola loses the baby teeth, the next ones are more like rocks.

Yes, now is the time for Sophia to stand up to the pup. Tell her not to be scared--she's much bigger than the pup,.....now. Keep a lot of those toys around, and tell Lola, "Don't chew on me, here's your toy to chew."

Great looking pup. Tell Sophia hello from us, and Linnea, too.

Feel better. I've got a bad cold, also. It's miserable.

We took Lola to the beach for her first time today. Needless to say, she loved it. Here are some photos. Note how she has changed in just the last week. Her ears are standing up for one thing.

Lola_8weeks_1.jpg

Lola_8weeks_2.jpg

Lola_8weeks_3.jpg

Thanks Jerry for sharing!!!!!!!!! Pictures of Lola are just beautiful!!!!!! Please continue to show how she grows!!! These dogs are truly amazing and beautiful...can't wait for ours...hopefully next week!!! Maria

We took Lola to the beach for her first time today. Needless to say, she loved it. Here are some photos. Note how she has changed in just the last week. Her ears are standing up for one thing.

jerry she is so beautiful looks like she made herself at home glad tohear she stop biting

She is absolutly beautiful. Are you already having people come up to you asking what kind of dog she is? I bet they are going to say to you that she is a shepard mix. We always get even after 5 years people still come up to us and ask if Hawk is a coyote or a fox. Go figure!

Looks like Lola is right at home on the beach. Be careful though of parvo. Public places such as dog parks and even beaches could be a problem. Just food for thought.

Yes, keep sending those photo's they are so great.

Lisa

She is absolutly beautiful. Are you already having people come up to you asking what kind of dog she is? I bet they are going to say to you that she is a shepard mix. We always get even after 5 years people still come up to us and ask if Hawk is a coyote or a fox. Go figure!

Looks like Lola is right at home on the beach. Be careful though of parvo. Public places such as dog parks and even beaches could be a problem. Just food for thought.

Yes, keep sending those photo's they are so great.

Lisa

Yes, people did ask what kind of dog she is. The funny thing is that she looks exactly like my last dog who was a Sheppard mix. The only exception is the blue eyes and the pointy ears.

My vet suggested I take her to the beach and keep her close to the water like where the parvo would be washed away. Of course, Lola made up far enough to find some other dog poop, so I'm a little worried about that.

She has just been going craze being cooped up and isolated at our house. That pup needs to run, and boy is she a runner.

What a looker! I love that one, all curled up in the sand nest.

Yes, people did ask what kind of dog she is. The funny thing is that she looks exactly like my last dog who was a Sheppard mix. The only exception is the blue eyes and the pointy ears.

My vet suggested I take her to the beach and keep her close to the water like where the parvo would be washed away. Of course, Lola made up far enough to find some other dog poop, so I'm a little worried about that.

She has just been going craze being cooped up and isolated at our house. That pup needs to run, and boy is she a runner.

You haven't seen anything with her running YET! Wait until you see her in full stride - they are amazing! When all of ours are chasing each other, they are a force to be reckoned with! Their speed is awesome!!! They are actually airborne~~~~~

Judy K