Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

hi everyone! just picked up my new (catchxshoppa) puppy, "Rider" the same time Molly got hers and am sooo blessed by this little guy!!! We drove 8 hours to Lake Tahoe from Selma and didnt here a peep out him he just slept in my lap the whole way, sooo chill... We are going to have many adventures and travels together!! Cant thank Kim enough for my new friend he's one of the best things that have ever happened to me! It was good to meet u molly if ur reading this =)

proud new owner,

JOSH WALLACE

IMG_1442.JPG

hi everyone! just picked up my new (catchxshoppa) puppy, "Rider" the same time Molly got hers and am sooo blessed by this little guy!!! We drove 8 hours to Lake Tahoe from Selma and didnt here a peep out him he just slept in my lap the whole way, sooo chill... We are going to have many adventures and travels together!! Cant thank Kim enough for my new friend he's one of the best things that have ever happened to me! It was good to meet u molly if ur reading this =)

proud new owner,

JOSH WALLACE

He is sooo cute!!!! Congrats on getting Rider!!!

Oh my gosh! He's so little! Congratulations! We so look forward to watching Rider grow.

How cute! He looks plumb wore out.

Where in Tahoe? We used to drive to Tahoe Vista every year, but now we live too far away. I miss it very much.

How cute! He looks plumb wore out.

Where in Tahoe? We used to drive to Tahoe Vista every year, but now we live too far away. I miss it very much.

We're on the north shore in incline village

We're on the north shore in incline village

Yesterday at the river with my phamily friends ricky, reba and their son taren :(

i feel like rider's MY little baby and just gotta show him off at his best moments

IMG_1467.jpg

That is way cool! Conrats on Rider. I know you will have a great time with him!! Keep the wonderful pictures coming you proud Daddy you!

Welcome to the Tribe!

Todd, Bella and YOLO!

our first hike... he really makes the extra effort to stay with me all the time

He looks like he's smiling all the time!! He's great! Half bro to my little guy who is growing like a weed! Take lots of pics - you will not believe how fast they get bigger and bigger and more intelligent...and sneaky...and yea - you get the idea!! LMAO...

Deb, Brian, and Soul

That is a very cute picture. Their hair is almost the same color, and they both have those little round bellies. Looks like they'll grow up to be friends.

hi congrates that feeling never stops

Yesterday at the river with my phamily friends ricky, reba and their son taren :rolleyes:

i feel like rider's MY little baby and just gotta show him off at his best moments