Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

I hope this works......Tolinka Two Moons (9 weeks) is proving to be a bit of a ham in front of the camera.......

miz molly

Library_tolinka_two_moons___7170.jpg

Wow! What a mask! Beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen one quite like it.

Wow! What a mask! Beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen one quite like it.

It started out looking like an indian dancer in full feather with a back light, now it's beginning to look more like an arrow or eagle in flight.....his coat is beginning to change. Its showing dark along the back bone, and there are little dark spots showing up on his side. At the moment, his eyes are tinged light golden green....I bet it all changes over the next 4 months. Its going to be interesting to see how he turns out.

miz molly

I hope this works......Tolinka Two Moons (9 weeks) is proving to be a bit of a ham in front of the camera.......

miz molly

He is adorable! Uh oh - I know that look!! Hee hee, have fun - he's going to be a bundle of energy and will keep you busy 24/7!

Woof, ruff, woof, grrrr is what Soul says - not sure what that was - but it was his reaction to Tolinka's picture!

OMG what a handsome guy good luck with him

miz molly

HE has penguin inbetween his eyes...haha...whatta neat lookin lil guy!

You made me laugh....he does look like he has a penguin between his eyes......great observation!

Thanks

He is adorable! Uh oh - I know that look!! Hee hee, have fun - he's going to be a bundle of energy and will keep you busy 24/7!

Woof, ruff, woof, grrrr is what Soul says - not sure what that was - but it was his reaction to Tolinka's picture!

Hey Debi,

Thanks for the "heads up." You just nailed him. He is already proving to be a bundle of energy. Remember how all of a sudden they take off, ears flat against their head, do a couple of laps around the room, their little legs trying to go faster and faster.....then there is the slide under the table. What a nut this guy is. He keeps me laughing. Silly boy!

miz molly :)

Hey Debi,

Thanks for the "heads up." You just nailed him. He is already proving to be a bundle of energy. Remember how all of a sudden they take off, ears flat against their head, do a couple of laps around the room, their little legs trying to go faster and faster.....then there is the slide under the table. What a nut this guy is. He keeps me laughing. Silly boy!

miz molly :)

Sounds like you are having fun!

Last night we took Shunka and Holly down to the river bank, he loves running through long grass and looks just like a springbok as he bounces through the grass and wheat, he never seems to hurt it though!

He seems to love the feel of the long grass on his body.

Remember how all of a sudden they take off, ears flat against their head, do a couple of laps around the room, their little legs trying to go faster and faster.....

Kyona does that too, so funny when they have this outburst of energy !

Tolinka Two Moons is a real cutie ! A handsome little guy. Have fun !

Sounds like you are having fun!

Last night we took Shunka and Holly down to the river bank, he loves running through long grass and looks just like a springbok as he bounces through the grass and wheat, he never seems to hurt it though!

He seems to love the feel of the long grass on his body.

You need to get pictures of that little excercise and post them. I bet that makes you giggle to see that outburst of happiness. What fun to see that one.

Kyona does that too, so funny when they have this outburst of energy !

Tolinka Two Moons is a real cutie ! A handsome little guy. Have fun !

Thanks Sandra. We are having a ball. The communication between the two of us is already remarkable. I am very lucky to be able to spend every day (24-7) with him and am really getting to know him well. These are such interesting dogs. Never before have I had one of this mental capacity. Its higher than my boarder Collie....don't tell her that though. :-) He is extremely responsive, and watches every move I make. He is definately joining my hip!

Enjoy your day.

Miz Molly

Hey Debi,

miz molly :D

ROFLMBO...That is exactly what Soul does! I have tried to get him on video but he knows now what the camera is and its like he doesn't want any of his sibs to see him that way! Bwahahaha

Soul also has a toy box in the living room and on the second or third lap he grabs a different toy, drops it off on the bed and then picks up a new one next time around...we roll when he does that!

We are a lucky bunch, aren't we?

• 4 weeks later...
ROFLMBO...That is exactly what Soul does! I have tried to get him on video but he knows now what the camera is and its like he doesn't want any of his sibs to see him that way! Bwahahaha

Soul also has a toy box in the living room and on the second or third lap he grabs a different toy, drops it off on the bed and then picks up a new one next time around...we roll when he does that!

We are a lucky bunch, aren't we?

Debi,

i like the idea of a toy box.........maybe that will be the next thing I try to teach Tolinka. So the toys are spread from my room where he sleeps. to my art studio where he naps and my office where he takes his other nap. man they sure sleep a lot with all of this growing.