Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

For The Aid That Has Everything...

Star that WOULD be a great stocking stuffer. Tonya, I'm pricing it out for Waki. Something "dressy" for when he's out in the community representing the breed, not for everyday rolling in the mud. I'll let you know what she sais.

Linda... I did receive an email from her but she was wanting to know what size I was needing. U mm .. I have no idea what size of a neck the AIDogs have once they are pretty much done growing around the neck. I don't think I would want to get a new one each time it outgrows one. I figured maybe she would have certain prices set for small med large..etc. Reckon I will just hold off for awhile.

Tonya that's a good thought. The one I liked was $80 and it was huge with a lot of bead work - 22 inches smallest notch. Waki's wearing a 15 inch righ now and I'm thinking 17 -18 since I want the collar very loose but not falling off loose so it shows up over his neck fur. I have a bell collar that is 17 inches and it sits just perfect, assuming he doesn't get much bigger.

Thank you Sherab. Yes, I like the thought of being able to spin the collar around easily but not to loose that it will slide over head if they tug back. There is quite a bit of work put into bead-working so I know it as far as cost it will not be cheap but well worth the BEAUTY of it. :D

Tonya my boys have about a 16 inch neck i went on one site and they were $50 not bad considering its all leather and the one Anna is going to try and make were 30-50 I really wish that company never stop making them or I bought one .

HEY YA ALL I just went on the Native american western callors and they are awsome the prices rang like this one callor with Bone and turquise is 1inch 63.95 3/4 of a inch 54.95 now there is another callor with just bone neads is 55.95 for 1inch and 47.95 for 3/4 of an inch .

they have many differnt western /indian styles even on e with lepard print and beads check it out !!!!!

Linda.. How old are your boys? Are they pretty much done with there growing stages besides the extra lbs that could accumulate through the years? :D Not for sure if I should go with the 16 or 18 beings they are measured at the middle hole they still have 2 notches either way to go. My Christmas lists consist of Doggie items this year and I'm thinking I better add this on. It will be a while before he/she will fit into it but I will have it. :D

Hi tonya

Snake is 5 tomorrow and weighs about 53lbs and Malachi i s 3yr and weighsmaybe 50 he was 45 a years ago but he is long and leen .

on the site I was on it said what size to middle hole in callor so if you pic 16 it will go to a 14 to a 18 it depends if you have a girl or boy some girls are bigger than my boys but on a day to day I use a martingale its ajustable I even have one for my pug its so easy I keep my dogs callors off in the house so it slips right over thier heads and when on the leases its like a chocker but made out of nylon and easier on them .

hope this helps they grow fast so it wont be that long :)

Ugg..it didn't send my whole message. Maybe I better hold off on it til I know fer sure..I had checked male down and said preferred but was open to either one..so I guess it's a "grab-bag" pup at this time. I have an anniversary coming up in a month or so.. so maybe I will tell the hubby I want that for an anniversary gift (praying I have one by then). Heck no!!! I don't want a new Washer/Dryer set...I want this collar & leash!! lmao :D

There is a gentleman in South Carolina that makes fabulous leather easy on easy off collars. A friend of ours sets the turquoise stones in silver, my husband sends them to the collar man and he attaches the stones. The collars are fabulous. Their name is engraved on the silver buckle. With our last one because she is every so trusting we had our telephone number put on the collar and all the dogs are microchipped. Our friend in PA recently had his dog stolen. One can't be too careful with any animal.

Happy Birthday Snake........sorry we missed the day. Spent it on the road. Hope it was a great one.

Tolinka and Two Step

Aww thanks guys for the Birthday wishes we spent it sharing a birthday bone cookie with sister Valentina and bro malachi ;)

Edited by linda