Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Business Cards

I just wanted to share with the rest of you a project I finished working on.

I helped Kim get some business cards printed up.

Song_Dog_Kennels_BC.jpg

Kim would like to know if there is any interest for people to carry his business card with them to help answer questions or to help direct people where they can get the answers and who to contact.

Let me know your interest and we will work on a way to make it happen.

• Like 1

This is great, Tim! I wonder if you and Kim would give me permission to post this on the blog I am starting to chronicle our new venture into getting an AI pup? I am going to start the blog after Christmas and use it as a way to stay patient until our little guy arrives!

By the way, Nice to Meet you!!

:blink:

-Debi

Song_Dog_Kennels_BC.jpg

Kim would like to know if there is any interest for people to carry his business card with them to help answer questions or to help direct people where they can get the answers and who to contact.

Tim! They are excellent! Thank you so much for the work. I am interested. Let me know how I can help, or where to send money for some cards.

And I also thank you for giving me an answer to a problem that I have been having with the web page......

All those pics......how to display them and keep it interesting? With words, it is important to keep it easy to read, but there is no reason that the background can't become dark when there is only pictures.

I can't thank you enough, for bending my mind.

YES! YES! YES! That would be great!

-Gavin

This is great, Tim! I wonder if you and Kim would give me permission to post this on the blog I am starting to chronicle our new venture into getting an AI pup?

I'm sure that would be just fine.

Nice to meet you too. Have fun waiting for your new pup. Believe me, I know it's hard to be patient sometimes.

I'm sure that would be just fine.

Nice to meet you too. Have fun waiting for your new pup. Believe me, I know it's hard to be patient sometimes.

Very hard to be patient! Life got in the way or else we may have gotten one sooner - but we are placed on wait list this week and we are planning away! Right now I think the little one may have gotten more for the holidays than the rest of us. He will be coming home to a loving environment! Bwahahaha...even the cat is acting like he is getting prepared. Today he went to the doggy bed and laid on one half of it as if to say - this is my half, the new one can have the other!

Thanks! Nice to meet you too!

• 4 weeks later...
Very hard to be patient! Life got in the way or else we may have gotten one sooner - but we are placed on wait list this week and we are planning away! Right now I think the little one may have gotten more for the holidays than the rest of us. He will be coming home to a loving environment! Bwahahaha...even the cat is acting like he is getting prepared. Today he went to the doggy bed and laid on one half of it as if to say - this is my half, the new one can have the other!

Thanks! Nice to meet you too!

Welcome to the AID family! You will have a blast with your new puppy. Just some advise, don't baby him too much which will be very hard not to do. These dogs are so smart they will learn very quickly to take advantage of their cuteness. They need training and disapline right from the beginning. Of course, this is the "pot calling the kettle black". So set the ground rules as soon as you get your pup. I guarentee they will be a joy. My dog Quodi will be 2 Feb 28th. just in the last 4 months she has gotten so much better, she is finally starting to mellow out. All dogs have their own personality, but mine thinks this is her world, and I'm in it for her. i just can't explain how smart they are. So with that the smarter they are the more you need rules. i also raise and work with exotics. At my home I have a Florida Panther, a Walleby, and 6 house cats. needless to say Quodi has plenty to do. When the walleby is getting into something she shouldn't all I have to say is "Ouodi stop Josie". And she has been doing this since she about 3 months old.

Congrats on your new adventure.

Jan

We're just about set up to send out business cards. Anyone else interested besides Gavin?

Always interested. I had another person come up to me and ask about Hawk. Some times your in a hurry and can't explain everything about them.

Lisa

Always interested. I had another person come up to me and ask about Hawk. Some times your in a hurry and can't explain everything about them.

Lisa

Me too! Will have to arrange how we get them across the Atlantic too! Very much hoping we will be able to cross over the Atlantic too this year, but we shall have to wait and see how the rate of the dollar is to the pound, it's not too good at present, said on tv today we would be better going to Canada, but all our friends are in the USA. but if anyone fancies coming this way either????

Me too! Will have to arrange how we get them across the Atlantic too! Very much hoping we will be able to cross over the Atlantic too this year, but we shall have to wait and see how the rate of the dollar is to the pound, it's not too good at present, said on tv today we would be better going to Canada, but all our friends are in the USA. but if anyone fancies coming this way either????

I'd love to come your way. The closest I've been to you was Ireland about two summers ago when my daughter was going to school in Dublin. The best beer!!! Do you have a beer called Bulmers? That's what we drank allot. I know that we do not have it here in the states at all. Bummer!!

Lisa

Song_Dog_Kennels_BC.jpg

Hey Tim,

I could really use these cards. So how do I sign up. My dog is in training for service work, met a guy at the hospital who I had to write down Kim's web site. so cards would be very handy. Plus your'sare really nice! Looks alot like my dog.

Thanks,

Jan & Quodi

Please send your addresses to either Tim or myself via the PM system.

This helps to keep the spammers at bay.

Please send your addresses to either Tim or myself via the PM system.

This helps to keep the spammers at bay.

Are you talking about mailing adddress, if so its

(Address edited by Allison. Thanks Jan. It was great talking to you.)

• 6 months later...

Hey Tim how's it going?

I need some of Kim's business cards. He is also getting low and would need some.

I need them to pass out at demo's and such.

Do you have a minimum I need to order?

Hope all is well!

Todd

Hi yes I think business cards are great matter of fact I had made some up for him so when Snake and I went to places because we had so questions about the breed I deside to make up cards to hand out here is what i made they are not as fancy but I feel they do him justice and on the back theres a picture of Echo because tey a re two sided I planed on changing the picture every so often I wanted peole to see that theses dogs do not all look like snake

Hey Tim,

I could really use these cards. So how do I sign up. My dog is in training for service work, met a guy at the hospital who I had to write down Kim's web site. so cards would be very handy. Plus your'sare really nice! Looks alot like my dog.

Thanks,

Jan & Quodi

songdog_kennels_cards.pdf

I like the vest but why do you had a gentle lead on hime doesnt the strap around his nose bring up questions from people they always reminded me of muzzels

Quodi_fter_a_hard_days_work.jpg

Quodi_fter_a_hard_days_work.jpg

• 4 years later...

Does anyone have some downloadable business cards? If there is a template as a graphic we can print the cards here. Would love to have some. We get lots of questions.

Does anyone have some downloadable business cards? If there is a template as a graphic we can print the cards here. Would love to have some. We get lots of questions.

That would be cool if you had someone that made cards you could take that file to. I think here when I had mine made for my business it was like $60 for 500 cards. They are colored and lettered on both sides. All they would need is some sort of file to pull it off of.

I love Kim's original color cards, but I usually wind up giving out so many cards.. due to us being out and about all the time, I made some basic B&W ones with Kim's contact info and the logo and the forum web address.

They can be printed quite inexpensively at your local print shop. Even one or two sheets at a time. :)

I have left over card stock from another project and so I can print for about 1¢ per card !

AID-Bc4-13~12up.pdf

From Kim La Flamme concerning the b&w cards:

Printable cards that any one can print off themselves at home & or maybe send 100 with each pup to new owners or order them cheap from the forum. Great idea!

I'm toying with the logistics of doing a print/mail on order from you guys. I can get the stock inexpensively and print very cost effectively. And I already have the PO box and a bazillion padded mailers.. lol

I'll let y'all know in a couple days after I talk to my print guys. :)