• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:25 PM

Hawk would like to wish his 4 brothers Happy Birtday. On Christmas day 2004 5 puppies were born to Sierra and Red.

So, Happy 6th birthday Shawn in Europe, Ronin some where in California, Scout in Portland and Two Scoops in Florida from your brother Hawk in Monmouth.

ARF ARF Love, Hawk
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#2 Emmie

Emmie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

Thanks Hawk! Ronin is still doing great at 6! :lol:

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:47 AM

Happy Birthday Hawk and Ronin! That is so cool. 6 is an incredible age. You can almost forget the trials, as they are so excellent.

I'm having a hard time with that number, though. Seems like a couple extra years slipped in there, while I wasn't looking.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users