Denahi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7828 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

post-3-0-43057900-1546713739.jpg

Denahi

1 1/2 yrs

Anoki x Nichi

Owner: Re

Oregon

Hello all! New member/owner here. Call me Re and call him Denahi. 

Denahi; It's a variant form of the Athabascan word ‘Denali’, meaning 'high one' or 'great one’.

He is from Anoki x Niche, July 2017 litter. Denahi was donated by Kim, to Canine Angel’s Service Teams, here in Grants Pass, OR.  and was raised by one of our best Puppy Raisers up in Montana. He has since been career changed and now resides with lucky and grateful me.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2325 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

Wonderful colors. No story?

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7828 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:27 AM

Wonderful colors. No story?

You were right.  I added.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 Kadar

Kadar

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:God, family, friends, dogs, horses, cats, aviation, camping(not in campgrounds), hunting, hiking, mushroom hunting, playing in the snow, reading.

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:03 PM

Beautiful dog and I love that intelligent AI dog look in his eyes.

#5 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3405 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:26 AM

A handsome boy. You are the lucky one. :-). Actually you both are. Looking forward to hearing "the story."
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users