Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Hi Allison and all

Kim had mentioned that area reps were on the Tribunal Counsel. Just wondered about this as I have heard nothing about the Tribunal Counsel lately and since I am the So. CA area rep wondered about it.

KK

Hi Allison and all

Kim had mentioned that area reps were on the Tribunal Counsel. Just wondered about this as I have heard nothing about the Tribunal Counsel lately and since I am the So. CA area rep wondered about it.

KK

Hey KK!

Larry and I are here in Michigan ... alive and well and Tribunal Counseling!!!

Judy K

Hey KK!

Larry and I are here in Michigan ... alive and well and Tribunal Counseling!!!

Judy K

Hi Judy

Are there any discussions afoot or a separate area to discuss any tribunal council issues? After such a nice gathering, seems like we should keep the ball rolling.

KK

Hi Judy

Are there any discussions afoot or a separate area to discuss any tribunal council issues? After such a nice gathering, seems like we should keep the ball rolling.

KK

KK!

If there is a special issue to talk about with reps it will come as a Tribunal Counsel message. It's on this same site but separate and only the Counsel members can see, read and respond.

Judy

• 3 weeks later...
KK!

If there is a special issue to talk about with reps it will come as a Tribunal Counsel message. It's on this same site but separate and only the Counsel members can see, read and respond.

Judy

Allison and Judy-well lets pick a subject and try it out!

KK

I've got a long list of names to add. Yours is coming up soon.

Right. Very soon, though.

Right. Very soon, though.

Hi Allison

You know that I have been a rep for 3 years or so? I am at a loss why you would have such a long list of people to add to the Tribunal Council. I am sure that that long list of people could be contributing to the Council on important issues. Can you tell me what I have missed?

KK

Patience KK, you will find out soon enough. If I don't keep moving, it will only take longer.

Patience KK, you will find out soon enough. If I don't keep moving, it will only take longer.

Well I don't know what is involved in adding people to the Tribunal Council. Just how many are in there now? I am sure all the reps would like to be contributing so maybe we could make this a priority? If you need help doing something, I would be happy to help you. Just say the word.

KK

Please don't worry. Everyone gets an email or PM and so will you.

• 2 weeks later...
Please don't worry. Everyone gets an email or PM and so will you.

Hi Allison

How are ya doing on the Tribunal Council business? Getting any closer to adding us reps? It is now 4 years I have been a rep. Kim had told me there was some information on there I could use and I am anxious to see it.

KK

Hi Allison

How are ya doing on the Tribunal Council business? Getting any closer to adding us reps? It is now 4 years I have been a rep. Kim had told me there was some information on there I could use and I am anxious to see it.

KK

Hi everyone, Allison and KK and everyone.

I am on the tribunal council, too. I am not sure what that means though, because I don't really do anything. I do represent the dogs, for sure. I educate people about them and am proud to present them for the special companions that they are, supremely unique breed...

Originally we were going to help Kim by interviewing those who might want a dog in our areas, and then reporting to Kim and then, I guess, he would do a final interview? of course. I dont' know if that was meant to be a kind of screening for wackos, or what? fol.

sorry to be so cruel and blunt. I don't really mean it that way, God bless them, but we don't want anyone not good for the dogs, having the dogs.

It would be nice to see an outline of the purpose and function of a rep? I originally got a phone number list of people in my area. Like 75% of the phone numbers did not work. Also I think it may be better to have a rep be just for that area if it's very vast, for example, Texas and New Mexico was included in my area. The guy from New mexico was two days away, way on the border near utah, and certainly the Texas area was very far and there was really no way we'd be getting together even if we had decided to.

Then, there was a new person from Phoenix, but I never got the name or number?

anyway, just wondering, am I still a rep?

Also, when that womens dog died in Tonapah? about 45 minutes from me, I did try to email her, and prayed for her and her family, but the address did not work. Did anyone ever get a hold of her.

If anyone has her address, I'd still like to send my condolences for her terrible loss. What a bummer.

I'm not sure about calling. I would not want to intrude, but maybe since a little time has passed I would feel better about it right now.

Anyway, just saying hi to the council.

I haven't been on the forum in a while so I'm anxious to get reading the posts.

love Mercy

That gal, Susan, that lost her dog, got a new pup this summer, at the Gathering. I've got pictures to put up--it was so great.

that is so great, thank you for telling me about that.

mercy

That gal, Susan, that lost her dog, got a new pup this summer, at the Gathering. I've got pictures to put up--it was so great.