Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Scheduled Maintenence May 15

The forum will be down this coming Tuesday, May 15th, for scheduled maintenance. We don't expect more than 24 hours, and quite possibly less.

Back soon--stronger than ever.

I had told Star Monday, but it will be Tues. For those of you who read it on FB.

Oh no! What will I do??

Relayed to AIDog FB page- :)

The panic should be at a minimum now.. lol

I hate when my morning fix is taken away..... <_ hope there are no major problems.>

I'm going to miss my 4m fix too... :(

oh well, it's for a good cause!

we will cut off by 5am our time, and hope to have us back up by the evening. If not ASAP after upgrades.

Welcome back, everyone!

Hey! Yer back!

Whew!- I was suffering serious forum withdrawl.. lol

Having a vague idea of what it means to take a system down and bring it back up technologically.

Thank you. Very much.

There's not only a wealth of wisdom and information here, but it is a vibrant, unique and living support system.

From personal experience, this forum has provided a sense of strength & endurance & inspiration & understanding.

Again, thanks to all the Admins.

aaaaaaah, a good cup of coffee first thing in the morning along with the AID forum. It is so good to have everything back up and running! :) Thank you Allison, and Bruce. You two are magic. :)

First thing in the morning I get to read about Linda's dog swimming. That's a nice way to start the day.

Greetings, everyone! And a huge round of applause for Allison and Bruce, who have created much more than a web site.