Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

2018 Gathering Menu / R S V P

For those traveling to the Gathering, have a safe trip. There are no fires around here and the weather forecasted for us should be perfect.

Look for me around the campgrounds when you arrive. If there are any questions contact me.

See everyone soon.

• Like 1
OH MY GOODNESS.... I cannot believe there is less than two weeks left until the annual event. As of today, 43 people have confirmed they will be attending this year's event and I am still waiting for another 7-10 who will not know for sure until next week.

As for the weather, the extended forecast for our area the weekend of the Gathering is predicting sunshine with lows in the mid 50s and the highs in the low to mid 80s. This will be beautiful weather for this time of the year. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the fires stay away. We had a lot of fires and smoke last year; so far, so good. Please bring your sunblock, insect repellent and lets all plan on having a great time.

There will be several showing up as early as a week in advance, so I would like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to be safe as you travel to our neck of the woods.

Hi Greg --we are just driving over for the day what time do the festivities usually get going?? Thanks for all your hard work--see you -Kristin

Hi Greg --we are just driving over for the day what time do the festivities usually get going?? Thanks for all your hard work--see you -Kristin

Saturday is the main event day. The dog fence should be set up early, hopefully the night before. People normally begin to straggle in around 8:30 - 9:00 or so. Grill should be fired up around 11:30 ish. There is no real time schedule, everything just sorta falls into place. We will see you soon.

• Like 1