Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

2018 American Indian Dog Gathering Is Set (6-8 July 2018)

Alright, I now have a date for the 2018 American Indian Dog Gathering. This year the popular weekend is 6-8 July 2018. Again we will be at the Osprey Loop Campground at Lake Selmac. The 4th of July is Wednesday this year so we urge you to reserve your campsite early as I expect Lake Selmac campsites will fill up quickly.

The Osprey Loop Campground

• · 14 Tent Sites (Water Available)
  • · 3 Partial Hook-Up Sites (Water & Electricity)
  • · 18 Full Hook-Up (50 Amp Service) (Electric- Water- Sewer)
  • · 4 Yurts (Furnished- Electricity- Lighting- Heater) Sleeps 5
  • · Restroom Facility w/ Showers

We reserved the Bass Picnic Shelter for the 7th of July. This shelter will accommodate 50 to 75 people - Power and water available - Playground and Nature Trail, large barbeque

For Camping Reservations Please call: Reservations Northwest: 1-800-452-5687

Reserve online: Reserve America

Camping Reservations can be made now and up to 2 days in advance. For more information on Camping Reservations:

https://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/lake-selmac/r/facilityDetails.do?contractCode=OR&parkId=404075

We had a great time last year and hope to build on last year's events. If anyone has any ideas of what they would like to see added to the event, please speak up and we will see if we can work it into the three day event. You can post ideas or PM me directly.

Please begin making your reservations and plan to join this year's event. We are just four months away.

Please check back often for updates.

• Like 4

This is AWESOME! I'll be there along with Demetre and Elaine from San Francisco. Thanks Greg.

• Like 3

We'll be there and I just booked my spot!

Great...Looking forward to seeing you again

We're in. Looking forward to it.

Fantastic...Thanks for letting us know. I will add you to the list.

We got our reservation. We're in Osprey Loop spot 32...Same as last year. Can't wait...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chen’s , Dani and I will be in osprey loop 26. Look forward to the gathering

We'll be there!

We're coming again!! So excited :)

That is awesome guys. Hard to believe that it is just a little over three months until the event.

• Like 1

I'm planning to come, too. Frankie will be a bit over 1 year at the time of the gathering. Berta, Monmouth, OR

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

We will be there with Okomi - so excited for our first gathering!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow...it seems as if I just reserved the site for the Gathering just a couple of weeks ago, but its been two months already. That means we are only two months away from the annual event.

I also just learned there was a change in reserving a camp / RV site. Reservations were outsourced back in 2012. Please read the following portion of a letter from the Josephine County Parks Division.

The current contract will end at midnight on Monday, April 30th – after this time the Parks Department will enter into a dead zone for reservations until May 8th at 9:00 am. During this one week period, no reservations will be able to be made, this is to ensure that all reservations are correctly entered into the system and no sites become double booked. To make reservations prior to midnight on Monday, April 30th, call 1-800-456-CAMP or visit www.ReserveAmerica.com. For reservations on or after Tuesday, May 8th, call Josephine County Parks at 541-474-5285 or visit www.sunrisereservations.com/josephine+county+oregon.

Reservations by phone will be available Monday – Friday, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. All reservations must be made 3 days prior to arrival. If you have an existing reservation for arrival on or after May 8th, you will receive an email from our new reservation system – your reservation has not been modified, it is simply a new confirmation email. Some campsite numbers are being revised (Almeda Park will be completely renumbered), the location of your site won’t change, but the number may be different than it was with Reserve America. This change is to help customers find their campsite so that site numbers are in sequential order as you drive through the park.

maybe next year - had a bit of bad luck with vet bills up here combined with canadian dollar.... but looking forward to all the posts and photos!