Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

2016 American Indian Dog Gathering 22-24 July 2016

Good morning everyone. It is official, the 2016 American Indian Dog Gathering will be held 22-24 July 2016. We will be at the Mallard Loop Campground. We urge you to reserve your campsite early as this is a very popular place.

Mallard Loop Campground:

• 15 Full Hook-Up Campsites (50 Amp Service) Site #113 ADA
  • 10 Tent Sites
  • 1 Yurt (Furnished- Electricity- Lighting- Heater)

ADA Restroom Facility w/ Showers

We have reserved the Blue Gill Picnic Shelter for the 23rd of July. This shelter will accommodate 50 to 75 people- Sink w/ Counter, Electricity, Lighting, Large Barbeque, Fire Ring

Horseshoes- Multiple Nature Trail Systems

For Camping Reservations Please call: Reservations Northwest: 1-800-452-5687

Reserve online: Reserve America

Camping Reservations can be made 9 months out and up to 2 days in advance. For more information on Camping Reservations http://www.co.joseph...e.asp?navid=522

We had a wonderful time last year and we hope to build on last year's events. If anyone has any ideas of what they would like to see added to the event, please speak up and we will see if we can work it into the three day event. You can post ideas or PM me directly.

Please begin making your reservations and plan to join this year's event. We are just over four months away.

Please check back often for updates.

• Like 2

We have reservations. See you there. We really liked the group photo last year and hope it becomes a tradition.

WAKA' and I will be there on 7/22 in Site #111

Awesome... I will add you guys to the list. Check back for updates as we get closer.

• Like 1

I'll be there, hooray!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Hello All,

I am new to the waiting list and AI Dogs in general, however My wife and I plan on attending this event to get a chance to meet everyone involved with the AI Dogs, and Kim.

We will be at Site 114.

Chris

• Like 5

We'll be there. Just booked our site... #112...Can't wait... Maybe Cebu & Loralee can make it with us. ☺️

• Like 3

It's always such a kick to meet people that I know by typing style, rather than sight. I will recognize your dogs before I recognize you, but I guess that's no surprise, is it.

I know my dog is much more photogenic than I am!

comehither2.jpg

I call this "Come Hither"

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the dancing snarling..

• 2 months later...

Why must I live so far away! I want to go!

Maybe we can plan a road trip for next year.

• Like 2

Yes! Road Trip!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, we have a campsite reserved but the vet recommended that we not go to the gathering because Fenris has only had his first round of vaccinations. Please PM me if you need a campsite for the gathering.

Very kind of you.

Hi All, we have a campsite reserved but the vet recommended that we not go to the gathering because Fenris has only had his first round of vaccinations. Please PM me if you need a campsite for the gathering.

Update, given the late date, we went ahead and canceled the reservation so there should be a site open at the moment.

MAD DASH!!! To the upcoming "Gathering".

WAKA' and I wish all the Kindred Spirits attending to Celebrate our fortunate relationships that we have all forged with our Four-Legged's.

Much Honor to Kim for preserving the "Old Dog", Naturally.

We will see you next time!

A'ho!

Forrest itche iichiile

post-89548-0-70437100-1469023427_thumb.jpeg

post-89548-0-19394100-1469023842_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Forrest itche iichiile
  • Like 4

As the date approaches for the gathering (eek! in a few days!) I am thinking of those traveling to wish them a safe trip. Brando and Aquene and I will have to experience the Gathering through the forum after-the-fact, but we will be there in spirit.

• Like 2

Fabulous! See you soon

Hoping you can make it next year. I believe you have the male from Feathers last litter? We have the female. Would love to get the siblings together.

• Like 1