33 replies to this topic

#1 The Gretz's

The Gretz's

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Music, BaltimoreRavens

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

I was wondering if anyone sells the bone magnet or bumper stickers of "I Love My American Indian Dog".

If not, I would be interested in making them.

Please let me know. I'm just sick of seeing everyone who loves there Lab or weenie dog or Scottie or...........

I just want to brag about the coolest breed out there!!!! AIDogs!!!!!

#2 linda

linda

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts
  • Interests:gardening ,cooking, having BBQ'S .keeping busy , fleamarkets , Hanging out with my AID dogs

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

I dont know of any I thought of having SIGN MADE FOR MY SUV FOR THE WINDOW OR MAGNET I THING A BONE SHAPE WOULD BE TO SMALL
i HAD THOUGHT OF SOMETHING LIKETHIS PROUD AMERICAN INDIAN DOG OWNER THERE IS A PLACE AT OUR FARMERS MARKET THAT WILL PUT YOUR DOGS PICTURE ON A GARDEN FLAG OR LARGER THATS COOL

I was wondering if anyone sells the bone magnet or bumper stickers of "I Love My American Indian Dog".

If not, I would be interested in making them.

Please let me know. I'm just sick of seeing everyone who loves there Lab or weenie dog or Scottie or...........

I just want to brag about the coolest breed out there!!!! AIDogs!!!!!

Linda Bell

#3 Sandee

Sandee

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:47 PM

Just wondering if shirts have ever been designed touting the breed. I know the dogs are so different in looks from one another, but I wondering if apparel has ever been done or considered.

Sandee

#4 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

Yes! Kim has some t-shirts, and I have always wanted to do another. Do you have some ideas? I have some too.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#5 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

We do have some of these, I'll ask Kim, and all proceeds go to the International Indian Dog Owners and Breeders Association......Us!

I'll see what I can find to send. I do have some great stickers. PM me with your address, and I'll send you some.
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#6 aidogs

aidogs

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:Lurking.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

Posted Image
I'm easily distracted by squirrels.

#7 puckmonkey

puckmonkey

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

Where could I get one?

#8 Natalie

Natalie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Love babysitting my grandbaby Charlee Jean, shes a sweet heart. I used to work for Arkansas State Parks where I did alot of manual labor. Chainsaws, weedeating, leaf blowing and tractor work. I've done it all.... I used to be on a Search and rescue team about 6yrs ago, enjoyed doing that. Thats why I wanted one of these beautiful and intellegent dogs, I'm going to teach River/ Wylee to be the best search dog ever.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

Hey i've been wanting one since before i recieved my puppy.. Really want one, so please thats get one together i'm proud of this breed. Plus i just love t-shirts.

#9 Natalie

Natalie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Love babysitting my grandbaby Charlee Jean, shes a sweet heart. I used to work for Arkansas State Parks where I did alot of manual labor. Chainsaws, weedeating, leaf blowing and tractor work. I've done it all.... I used to be on a Search and rescue team about 6yrs ago, enjoyed doing that. Thats why I wanted one of these beautiful and intellegent dogs, I'm going to teach River/ Wylee to be the best search dog ever.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

Allison I would like to have one too please I will pay for one!

#10 The Gretz's

The Gretz's

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Music, BaltimoreRavens

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

Count me in. I might have to get the hole family one. :)

#11 Barbara A.

Barbara A.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:My interests are varied; dogs, cats, horses, critters in general--music,art, beauty in general---hiking, strolling, nature in general.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:58 PM

I want a t-shirt and a bumper sticker etc. etc. etc. Our trainer has a bumper sticker that says My search and rescue dog is smarter than your honor roll student. How about My American Indian Dog is smarter than you honor roll student ? B & C

#12 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:22 AM

Here is a scan of the stickers. They are not too large. I will bring some to the local Gathering next month, so Karen and Gib, you can get yours there, and anyone else who wants one.

Other people PM me with your address.

Attached File  stickers.jpg   625.94K   9 downloads

--David Dunning

#13 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

Those are so cool. How much are they? I'll P.M. my address.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#14 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:51 AM

Hey Allison, maybe the t-shirts and stickers/bumper stickers or what ever could be pictured on the forum front page where people could order them....here comes the shopping cart, and pay pal. :)
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#15 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

Here is a scan of the stickers. They are not too large. I will bring some to the local Gathering next month, so Karen and Gib, you can get yours there, and anyone else who wants one.

Other people PM me with your address.

Attached File  stickers.jpg   625.94K   9 downloads

I love these stickers. I gave one to Karen (my sis) Mai ii's mom and I have one in the back window of my Subaru where Hawk sits and one just because. I have had allot of people over the years see the sticker and ask me about it. It's great advertisment.
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#16 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

How much are they?

Don't forget to include postage.....or better yet, have people send a self addressed stamped envelope.

#17 Sandee

Sandee

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

As far as a design goes, I'm thinking that the dog would have to be more of a sketch as opposed to color due to the huge variances in colors of the dogs. Unfortunately I'm not an artist!

Something fun on the back might be something about the top five questions and answers owners get asked.

#18 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO

you mean like:

a- no he/she is not going to eat your child/dog

b- no he/she is not a miniature shephard/husky mix

c- no he/she is not a wolf hybird

d- yes they really are an actual breed

e- yes I am sure.

When Jas and I are out in public I feel like I need to carry a sign or notecards with these answers .. LOL
With his 'creepy' gold eyes, and tendency to LOOK at people things and stalk (as a overture to play), his almost telepathic communication with me.. he kinda intimidates people. :)

But once they get to know him, they adore him.. He has many friends/fans at our local dog park :D
I tell folks that we will never have another breed of dog now.. we are spoiled on AIDogs!
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#19 Karen

Karen

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • Interests:Photography, drawing, painting, cooking, dog training, film making

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

When Jas and I are out in public I feel like I need to carry a sign or notecards with these answers .. LOL
With his 'creepy' gold eyes, and tendency to LOOK at people things and stalk (as a overture to play), his almost telepathic communication with me.. he kinda intimidates people. :)

We have mini-handouts that you can carry with you, if you like. Put them with the poop bags. They are here on the site somewhere.
I do beautiful, wild, unique abstract photography.
www.karenhyams.com
And here's my dog Danza
custom_dog_nema2_small.jpg

#20 Karen

Karen

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • Interests:Photography, drawing, painting, cooking, dog training, film making

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

Hey Allison, maybe the t-shirts and stickers/bumper stickers or what ever could be pictured on the forum front page where people could order them....here comes the shopping cart, and pay pal. :)

I was thinking that very thing. Paypal buttons are good for "Donate" pages, too.
I do beautiful, wild, unique abstract photography.
www.karenhyams.com
And here's my dog Danza
custom_dog_nema2_small.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users